- 11 guest reviews
"Amazing scenery and surroundings. The staff were polite and helpful. The rooms were old fashioned which suited the style of the building per..."
"A brilliant place to stay with friendly ,helpful staff! Leisure facilities are excellent!..."
"Excellent hotel. Went for a couple of days relaxation and that's what I got. Accomodation, food and staff were all good. Couple of niggly ba..."
"Reasonable stay. The hotel itself is very grand from the outside and surrounded by very scenic views, friendly staff, only a 15minute walk f..."
"Lovely grounds, great staff, impressive entrance hall, dining and lounge areas and a lovely breakfast. However the rooms do not match the gr..."
About the hotel
The Atholl Palace Hotel, the epitome of Scottish baronial splendour, stands imposingly overlooking wooded parkland grounds and the town of Pitlochry. Originally opened as the Athole Hydropathic in Victorian times, the property is now a major resort and destination with spectacular gardens, a spa and a museum featuring the life and times of the hotel. Welcome to a unique location, where the sounds of bagpipes may frequently be heard, where you will not forget the view of Ben-y-Vrackie as you stroll on the terrace in the evening sun, where a genuinely warm Highland welcome awaits you.
Relax in the chandelier-lit lounges with log fires, or use some of the leisure facilities. The hotel features: an indoor swimming pool; Jacuzzi; sauna; fully-equipped gym; 9-hole pitch and putt course; putting green; tennis courts and snooker. An ideal centre for touring Scotland, with most areas being easily reachable on a day trip, during your stay you can also explore the wonderful natural surroundings. There are a number of walking and hiking trails as well as a number of adventure sports, including white-water rafting.
Showing Tuesday 1 September 2015 to Wednesday 2 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Pitch n' Putt, Tennis Courts, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
55% would recommend it to a friend
Amazing scenery and surroundings.
The staff were polite and helpful. The rooms were old fashioned which suited the style of the building perfectly.
A brilliant place to stay with friendly ,helpful staff.
Leisure facilities are excellent!