- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"I travelled with an elderly companion for a last minute short break in September 2016 which happened to coincide with a freak heatwave! It w..."
"Only for one night but wish it could have been more. Will definitely stay here again...."
"Had no idea what to expect but this hotel was excellent in every way and we hope to stay there again at some point...."
"Most things very good. It looks as if the hotel is being renovated in stages, and would be EXCELLENT when completed. The window frame and si..."
"If you want a friendly, family run hotel near to the town then this is the hotel for you. It was clean and the bed was really comfortable. R..."
About the hotel
The Ripon Spa is a grand Edwardian hotel set in acres of award-winning glorious gardens in the historic city of Ripon. There’s ample free parking so you can walk into the city and enjoy the delightful Market Square where the Ripon Hornblower “Sets the Watch” each evening at 9. 00pm in a ceremony dating back over one thousand years.
Of course make time to visit and explore Ripon Cathedral whose history dates back to the 7th Century. This is a great choice as a base to explore glorious North Yorkshire – the Unesco World Heritage site at Fountains Abbey, some of the grandest Great Houses and Gardens, and of course Bettys in Harrogate – the most famous tearooms in England! There’s free WIFI for residents, roaring log fires in the lounges and bar, and our Brigade of Chefs and especially our award-winning breakfast ensure you will enjoy the finest Yorkshire produce at every meal. Come and see us soon!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Croquet, [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Pleasant short break to Ripon
I travelled with an elderly companion for a last minute short break in September 2016 which happened to coincide with a freak heatwave.
It was a lovely, relaxing break from start to finish. The staff were pleasant and helpful and the food (breakfast is all we can comment on) was great. The room was comfortable and the location is only a five minute walk from the town centre, most of it through the adjacent park. The hotel itself is set within goregous gardens. It was an excellent base for trips to Fountains Abbey, Richmond, Pately Bridge, Grassington, Harrogate - and many more. Thoroughly enjoyable stay and nothing to complain about.
Only for one night but wish it could have been more.
Will definitely stay here again.