- Very Good
- 164 guest reviews
"We were recommended this hotel by a friend and so glad we tried it. Everything was top class - the staff were friendly, helpful and professi..."
"5 minute walk from Euston. Only fault was the room was too hot...."
"Very pleasant hotel with friendly happy staff. Restaurant worth a visit - very accommodating waitresses and the desserts to die for Strawber..."
"Probably the most comfortable Bed we have ever slep in at a hotel, simple amazing. Room was spotlessly clean, great facilities and lots of s..."
"Very helpful and friendly staff..."
About the hotel
Staying at TheWesley is all about your comfort and relaxation. Being able to enjoy some peace and calm if you are travelling on business. Or, if you are enjoying a weekend break to London, TheWesley is the ideal place to make yourself at home.
- 100 double en-suite luxury bedrooms - Free Wi-Fi Access - 13 meeting rooms from 2-145 delegates - Contemporary fine-dining restaurant serving ethically sourced organic food -2 minutes walk from Euston station and 10 minutes from the Eurostar Terminal at St. Pancras Our superb location means we are very accessible for everything that London has to offer. From it's famous shopping streets, theatres and restaurants; not to mention tourist attractions such as Madame Tussauds, London Zoo and The British Library. TheWesley, London has been recognised nationally for its achievements in hospitality, sustainability and social enterprise. We are strongly committed to the ideals of the Fair Trade movement and to a clear environmental policy.
Showing Tuesday 2 June 2015 to Wednesday 3 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for TheWesley (formerly known as MIC) in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Fabulous find - I'll be back!
We were recommended this hotel by a friend and so glad we tried it.
Everything was top class - the staff were friendly, helpful and professional, the rooms were modern and extremely comfortable, the breakfast was all freshly made and lovely, the location was convenient to everything (steps away from Euston Station), the cost was very reasonable ............need I say more. Suffice to say it is now my preferred place to stay in London!
5 minute walk from Euston.
Only fault was the room was too hot.