- Very Good
- 93 guest reviews
"The staff here were excellent. The situation was convenient for what we wanted too. We had a standard room which seemed perfectly adequate a..."
"I had a great stay at the Wesley. The hotel is only half a block away from Euston Station, but on a small quiet street. The room itself was..."
"The hotel is very well positioned near Euston station. The room was clean and modern. Me and my girlfriend stayed for one night, we chose th..."
"As a busy MD travelling around the country from meeting to meeting, I know that I can depend on the consistent standards maintained at The W..."
"Staff were very helpful and attentive The room was spacious and well appointed and great value for London. Close to Euston, St Pancreas and..."
About the hotel
Staying at TheWesley is all about your comfort and relaxation. Being able to enjoy some peace and calm if you are travelling on business. Or, if you are enjoying a weekend break to London, TheWesley is the ideal place to make yourself at home.
- 100 double en-suite luxury bedrooms - Free Wi-Fi Access - 13 meeting rooms from 2-145 delegates - Contemporary fine-dining restaurant serving ethically sourced organic food -2 minutes walk from Euston station and 10 minutes from the Eurostar Terminal at St. Pancras Our superb location means we are very accessible for everything that London has to offer. From it's famous shopping streets, theatres and restaurants; not to mention tourist attractions such as Madame Tussauds, London Zoo and The British Library. TheWesley, London has been recognised nationally for its achievements in hospitality, sustainability and social enterprise. We are strongly committed to the ideals of the Fair Trade movement and to a clear environmental policy.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 6 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Great staff. Very polite and helpful
The staff here were excellent.
The situation was convenient for what we wanted too. We had a standard room which seemed perfectly adequate and roomy. The bed was one of the most comfortable hotel beds I've ever slept it, and both the room and bathroom were beautfully clean. My only criticism is that the breakfast, though good quality, was on the cold side (cold beans, and cold cooked tomato).
A great hotel near Euston - new, comfortable, quiet, with friendly helpful staff
I had a great stay at the Wesley.
The hotel is only half a block away from Euston Station, but on a small quiet street. The room itself was also well-insulated. I could scarcely tell anyone else was staying in the hotel. Everything seems quite new. Beds and linens are generous and comfy. Bathroom is pretty spacious, with nice fixtures. The staff were also genuinely helpful and friendly. I had to have a passport delivered to the hotel by DHL. The desk attendant noted this when I checked in, and everyone I met at the desk in the intervening two days was watching for it. When it finally arrived, the front desk emailed me to let me know.