- Very Good
- 123 guest reviews
"A value for money hotel, only minutes from Euston. Not the cleanness but quiet and convenient...."
"While researching hotels for a trip to London I was put off by many due to the "London prices" that so many seemed to charge. I eventually..."
"We had a lovely weekend stay in The Wesley. It's a great, central hotel which was great for sightseeing around London and extremely handy fo..."
"Staff were extremely helpful, room was well decorated, tasteful and well equipped with all we needed. If you are a light sleeper request a r..."
"Me and my partner stayed here for Valentines weekend, the room was quite small but cosy and very clean. It's in a really great location, lit..."
About the hotel
Staying at TheWesley is all about your comfort and relaxation. Being able to enjoy some peace and calm if you are travelling on business. Or, if you are enjoying a weekend break to London, TheWesley is the ideal place to make yourself at home.
- 100 double en-suite luxury bedrooms - Free Wi-Fi Access - 13 meeting rooms from 2-145 delegates - Contemporary fine-dining restaurant serving ethically sourced organic food -2 minutes walk from Euston station and 10 minutes from the Eurostar Terminal at St. Pancras Our superb location means we are very accessible for everything that London has to offer. From it's famous shopping streets, theatres and restaurants; not to mention tourist attractions such as Madame Tussauds, London Zoo and The British Library. TheWesley, London has been recognised nationally for its achievements in hospitality, sustainability and social enterprise. We are strongly committed to the ideals of the Fair Trade movement and to a clear environmental policy.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Very convieniet and did the job!
A value for money hotel, only minutes from Euston.
Not the cleanness but quiet and convenient.
Nice hotel in the centre of London
While researching hotels for a trip to London I was put off by many due to the "London prices" that so many seemed to charge.
I eventually came across The Wesley and it seemed ideal. Located within a reasonable distance of the main stations and there are so many attractions nearby like the British Museum. I was able to check in an hour early then my booking stated which was great after a long morning of travelling and a but if sight seeing. The staff were friendly.
My main concern was the possibility of noise since it was right in the centre of London but I had a very peaceful night sleep. The room was in a good state and had a modern décor.