- Very Good
- 114 guest reviews
"Travelling from Scotland, this hotel was the ideal choice - convenient for travel all over London. The room as a little small and cramped bu..."
"Amazing hotel, very nice staff and good quality for your money...."
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Wesley. The room was beautiful and the bathroom was well laid out. The quality of shower gel and shamp..."
"A value for money hotel, only minutes from Euston. Not the cleanness but quiet and convenient...."
"While researching hotels for a trip to London I was put off by many due to the "London prices" that so many seemed to charge. I eventually..."
About the hotel
Staying at TheWesley is all about your comfort and relaxation. Being able to enjoy some peace and calm if you are travelling on business. Or, if you are enjoying a weekend break to London, TheWesley is the ideal place to make yourself at home.
- 100 double en-suite luxury bedrooms - Free Wi-Fi Access - 13 meeting rooms from 2-145 delegates - Contemporary fine-dining restaurant serving ethically sourced organic food -2 minutes walk from Euston station and 10 minutes from the Eurostar Terminal at St. Pancras Our superb location means we are very accessible for everything that London has to offer. From it's famous shopping streets, theatres and restaurants; not to mention tourist attractions such as Madame Tussauds, London Zoo and The British Library. TheWesley, London has been recognised nationally for its achievements in hospitality, sustainability and social enterprise. We are strongly committed to the ideals of the Fair Trade movement and to a clear environmental policy.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Nice hotel, convenient for all of London
Travelling from Scotland, this hotel was the ideal choice - convenient for travel all over London.
The room as a little small and cramped but nevertheless quite cosy. The air conditioning was adequate and reception and room service staff friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again and would highly recommend to others.
One night busines stop over
The hotel is clearly in need of investment.
In my opinion it needs a refurbishment program to bring it up to standard. The hotel is fine if you need something local to Euston and don't want to pay too much.