- 31 guest reviews
"My husband and I stayed one night in Quebecs for our wedding anniversary. Our room was very well equipped and luxurious. The hotel has a gra..."
"Quebecs is a very well situated quality hotel in the centre of Leeds. Extremely well placed for the main station, this hotel is ideal for a..."
"Great hotel. We will definitely go back...."
"Welcoming, helpful and very courteous staff. Very spacious room with excellent fittings. Ideal location for centre of City, restaurants and..."
About the hotel
An urban haven located in the heart of Leeds, Quebecs provides an ideal base from which to discover the City. Situated in one of Leeds’ most distinctive terracotta brick Grade II Listed buildings in the Financial & Legal Quarter just off City Square, 300 metres from Leeds City Station and only five minutes’ walk from the prestigious Victoria Shopping Quarter – dubbed “the Knightsbridge of Leeds” – expect to find rooms with a classic contemporary decor offering a luxurious guest experience, complemented by a relaxed professional team of staff, which altogether provide an ideal hotel for business or pleasure. Every room is unique, with a focus on comfort: classically furnished, fabulously comfortable beds, luxurious bed linens, a generous work and study space, with every modern convenience including individually controlled air conditioning.
Enjoy the famous Quebecs Breakfast in The Conservatory, a drink in the bar, or retreat to the comfort of your room for some in room dining indulgence. Quebecs offers complimentary wired and wireless internet access, 24 hour Reception, on-site parking facilities and complimentary access to a local health club and spa. The historic Oak room is the perfect venue for meetings, events and private dining.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Fitness Centre , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access
- Lounge Menu , Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
My husband and I stayed one night in Quebecs for our wedding anniversary.
Our room was very well equipped and luxurious. The hotel has a grand feeling, especially with the sweeping staircase and stained glass windows. So it was perfect for this ocassion. Receptionist was lovely and friendly. Would stay again and probably opt for room service breakfast next time.