- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel , in good location. Was very quiet but service excellent, and food very good. Drinks a little over priced...."
"Ideal Aberdeen stopover while attending competition at Aberdeen Curling. Room comfortable but restricted view (large bank o/s window). Publi..."
"The hotel was very good, customer service was great. I enjoyed my stay here. I booked a night as i heard about ghosts but didn't really get..."
"The standard is always high,staff friendly and always attentative to your needs. Well done again to all staff...."
"We had a brilliant stay would highly recommend it to anybody that is looking for a relaxing away break, the staff were excellent veryroffesi..."
About the hotel
37 brand new contemporary Executive Bedrooms ***FREE Wifi, FREE Parking, only 3 miles from city centre*** Norwood Hall Hotel was built in 1881 on the site of the 15th Century Pitfodels Castle. This truly magnificent Victorian mansion exudes character and charm, with roaring log fires, sweeping staircases and magnificent interior design. Set in seven acres of secluded gardens and woodlands this four star hotel and conference centre is the ideal venue to host your business meeting, team away day, wedding or family gathering.
Situated at the gateway to Royal Deeside in an area of outstanding beauty, the cosmopolitan City of Aberdeen is steeped in history with a vast array of museums and art galleries as well as offering fantastic shopping and a vibrant nightlife scene.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Norwood Hall Hotel in Aberdeen are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
excellent staff, fantastic location
Great stay in Aberdeen
Lovely hotel , in good location.
Was very quiet but service excellent, and food very good. Drinks a little over priced.