- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"The Angel is in a great location both in Midhurst and the South Downs generally. The room we had was very pleasant. The layout is a little '..."
"My partner and I thought we would visit Midhurst and Petworth House for a short weekend break, being National Trust members. We had a good w..."
About the hotel
The Angel Inn and Restaurant is ideally located in the centre of the old market town of Midhurst in West Sussex, set in the heart of the South Downs National Park . It offers a unique blend of fresh, contemporary design while paying respect to the heritage of over 400 years of history. Originally a 17th Century Coaching Inn, the Angel retains a wealth of original features, which have been lovingly restored and enhanced during the recent refurbishment.
Always a popular meeting place in the town, the hotel now offers 14 stunning boutique bedrooms, a fine restaurant, a more informal coffee house and bar and private function room. Whatever your reason for visiting, we look forward to welcoming you and spoiling you. If you’re using us as a base for the many local attractions, please ask about the special arrangements and discounts we’ve negotiated on your behalf. Having visited us, you’ll understand why so many say “a weekend is simply not enough. ” Ideal for visiting Chichester, Petworth, Goodwood and Cowdray Park Polo and Golf Course.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Don't believe the pictures
We stayed at the Angel Inn just for one night but wouldn't have wanted to stay any longer.
The carpet leading up to the bedrooms was stained and looked dirty. The bed was really uncomfortable, the shower room was scruffy and not as clean as it could have been, the shower had very little power and on flushing the toilet, the water kept running. However, the bar and restaurant was really good.
A good spot to explore from
The Angel is in a great location both in Midhurst and the South Downs generally.
The room we had was very pleasant. The layout is a little 'quirky' but this is a legacy of the age of the building and no sleight on the proprietors. Hot and cold breakfast was good and the staff were helpful throughout the duration of our stay. Recommended.