- Very Good
- 67 guest reviews
"Room was clean and pleasant, on ground floor near reception. No response from reception when two non-residents were hammering on the door of..."
"I travel a lot by myself and I always look for somewhere where I feel safe. I have now stayed in this same hotel four times and I come back..."
"A short business stay but very pleasant. Staff very accommodating and professional. Room was excellent...."
"I can't fault the staff at the Holiday Inn Nottingham (Caste Moat). Everyone was friendly and helpful. The hotel is OK and fairly close to t..."
"Accommodation good but did not get a twin room as requested. Requested when booked some 3 weeks before stay but told on the day that all twi..."
About the hotel
Enjoy friendly service at the Holiday Inn Nottingham hotel, just 15 minutes' walk from Nottingham city centre. Set in a peaceful marina location, the Holiday Inn Nottingham is a pleasant canalside stroll from Nottingham's bustling city centre. There's ample complimentary parking on site and wireless Internet is available in all our spacious guest rooms.
Browse complimentary newspapers over morning coffee in our bright, open plan Lobby. Choose Holiday Inn Nottingham for your networking event or boardroom meeting. Our naturally lit meeting rooms can accommodate up to 45 delegates and come with complimentary mints and mineral water. NG2 Business Park , home to Experian and Specsavers, is less than a mile away, while the Castle Marina Business Park is adjacent to the hotel. It's 15 minutes' walk to Nottingham city centre , where you can go designer shopping at the Victoria Centre and explore Nottingham's old courthouse and prison at the Galleries of Justice. Sport fans enjoy easy access to Nottingham Forest Football Club and Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, both 2. 5 miles from the hotel. Holiday Inn Nottingham's Eaton's Restaurant serves freshly prepared dishes from burgers to steaks. Dine on the terrace in fine weather and watch live sports on the bar's plasma screen until late. Our friendly staff are happy to provide directions to the nearby city centre.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Attention to detail was lacking
Room was clean and pleasant, on ground floor near reception.
No response from reception when two non-residents were hammering on the door of the room next-door at 2 in the morning. Our fresh coffee and toast were cleared by mistake while we were at the breakfast buffet and the meringue on the pie for dessert at dinner was completely uncooked. The following day there was chocolate dessert on one of the chairs we were offered. The staff were pleasant but there is a lack of training and attention to detail which we have not noticed before. Perhaps just a careless manager.
Safe and Warm
I travel a lot by myself and I always look for somewhere where I feel safe.
I have now stayed in this same hotel four times and I come back because I feel looked after, and safe. The rooms are beautifully clean and friendly. You can park at the hotel - none of this having to park in a nearby car park etc. The hotel has a nice cosy bar and restaurant but there are many eating chains within walking distance, including a large Sainsbury's store opposite that also has a petrol garage. If the weather is nice (and daylight), it is only a 25 mins leisurely stroll into the city centre by way of the canal path which is populated with lots of other walkers...and so many breeds of ducks, I've lost count. (DO NOT WALK THE TOW PATH AFTER DARK!) There's a main road if you walk back at night and I advise you stick to that.
I will stay at this hotel again in June!