- Very Good
- 102 guest reviews
"All good, well placed for the airport, good shuttle service, pleasant staff...."
"Shocking that one of the lifts was broken for longer than a week..."
"I couldn't fault the stay, from the staff down to the room itself, the only issue was that parking the car, then walking to the reception to..."
"Food was amazing and good value for money...."
About the hotel
Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport is just minutes from terminals 1,2 and 3 of Manchester Airport and only a short train ride to Manchester City Centre and Old Trafford. We offer a 24hr complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport for all our guests. Also a complimentary shuttle service to the train stations is provided for added convenience.
At Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport guests can expect spacious, sound proofed bedrooms, ‘dive into bed’ duvets and fluffy hypo allergenic pillows. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. For our guests convenience we now offer a gymnasium, open seven days a week. This facility is free of charge to all residents over the age of 16 years old & for our younger guests we offer two play rooms – one for younger children up to 8 years and a separate room for older children up to 16 years of age. From deluxe ensuite bedrooms, a range of dining options to choose from, short and long-term car parking to state of the art executive meeting rooms this hotel offers something for everyone. Park, Stay & Fly Packages are calculated from the day you arrive up to and including the day you return. Vehicles are moved off site to secure location. Approx a 12 mile round trip. This service is sub-contracted to Speedy Park Limited whose terms and conditions are available upon request by emailing the hotel. Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport is helping to reduce it's eco foot print by implementing procedures including, resource efficiency, biodiversity, green purchasing, EMS – Environmental Management System (Waste / Water / Energy) and social responsibility. Please note that the hotel does not accept Solo or Visa Electron.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 15/04/2014 to 28/04/2023 - Hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise the credit card used to confirm your reservation within 24 hours of arrival, in the event of card declining hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Over night room stay
All good, well placed for the airport, good shuttle service, pleasant staff.
Lift broken AGAIN
Shocking that one of the lifts was broken for longer than a week