- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"The hotel bedrooms have been fully refurbished to an excellent standard. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the fittings in the..."
"Hotel was spotless, good variety of dishes for breakfast and friendly staff. Bedrooms were so comfortable. The doormen were very helpful and..."
"Upon arrival at the hotel we received an average greeting. The person at the front desk asked if we were aware of the construction (we weren..."
"Very clean hotel room...."
"Great place to stay. Lovely room friendly staff...."
About the hotel
Enjoy the Holiday Inn London King's Cross/Bloomsbury hotel's central location, 15 minutes' walk from King's Cross St Pancras Rail Station. Friendly staff greets you as you enter the marble-floored Lobby of the modern Holiday Inn London King's Cross/Bloomsbury. Settle into an air-conditioned Family room for 4 and head down to chic Ozone Health & Fitness Club for an invigorating workout and relaxing swim, sauna and steam.
It's a 15-minute walk to King's Cross St Pancras rail station for excellent links across the city, a direct line to London Heathrow Airport and Eurostar connections to Paris and Brussels. Holiday Inn London King's Cross/Bloomsbury is next to local businesses including Royal Mail Mount Pleasant Sorting Office and ITN studios. Our 6 air-conditioned meeting rooms are ideal for conferences and catered weddings, and you have access to our staffed Business Centre. Connect to wireless Internet throughout the hotel. We're a short stroll from the grandiose British Museum and the cafes of fashionable Bloomsbury . Take in a ballet at nearby Sadler's Wells and ask our helpful concierge to book theatre tickets for London's vibrant West End, 10 minutes away by Tube. 'Carriages Brassieres offers a continental menu for lunch and dinner. '
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 16/12/2014 to 31/10/2016 - Hotel will be undergoing refurbishment throughout 2016 Work will be during business hours only and will include the public areas. Some hotel facilities will be restricted. The Car Park is closed The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent base for exploring the city
The hotel bedrooms have been fully refurbished to an excellent standard.
We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the fittings in the bathroom and the comfortable beds. The layout of the rooms are well thought and there are plenty of sockets and power points to charge phones. Very good choice at breakfast and good quality. Definitely would stay here again and next time bring our swimming costumes.
I was really unhappy with the quality of room, there was refurbishment going on and was very noisy.
When the shower was on condensation built up and there was no window to open so the room got very sticky and steamy which triggered the fire sensor, which triggered someone to come up and investigate while my family was getting ready. I noticed on the third floor next to the lift one of the contractors had left a cut in the wallpaper for an electrical socket, but no notice was there to warn people. Only 1 of the lifts was stopping on the third floor which increased the lift waiting time, which isn't pleasant when you have an infant crying in a Pram. The concierge offered us tickets for the open top bus at a discount on Saturday evening for £28.00 each, but when we went to purchase them Sunday morning he said the value today (Sunday) was £34.00 each I wouldn't give us any discount basically lost 2 customers.
Dear Nick E ,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced due to our bathroom shower, elevator, and concierge service. While we regret that you did not fully enjoy your stay, we appreciate that you have brought these concerns to our attention. Rest assured that we are working on improving our amenities and services that we may accommodate you better in the future. We do hope that you will allow us to welcome you back and make it up to you.