- Very Good
- 76 guest reviews
"Once inside the hotel I found every thing to be just perfect. Well nearly all, the lift did remind one of days gone bye. The reception staff..."
"The hotel was clean and welcoming, although mine was only a short stay for a wedding. I needed to book in early and with the help of the sta..."
"Sympathetic restoration of a great example of Edwardian splendour for a very atmospheric stay. Full of character and friendly staff. Only co..."
"Large hotel over 3 floors, lift to all floors. Clean and comfortable. Single room has en suite shower. Meals very good...."
"Rooms were in the process of being renovated, so will be freshly painted, carpeted etc! Room was spacious which (nearly!) made up for lack o..."
About the hotel
This charming and comfortable hotel is located only 6 miles from Lake Windermere. Set in 20 acres of private gardens and woodlands with views overlooking Morecambe Bay, you will be assured of a warm and friendly welcome. There is an outdoor tennis court, putting green, children's play area and woodland walk while indoors there is a full sized snooker table, table tennis and dart-board.
Free Wi-fi in public areas
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Cumbria Grand Hotel - Lake District in Grange Over Sands are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Grand old Grand
Once inside the hotel I found every thing to be just perfect.
Well nearly all, the lift did remind one of days gone bye. The reception staff were superb, not just because they gave me an upgrade, but because they were so cheerful, helpful and just there to make your stay as good as possible. I found the bar meals to be good and plentiful but overpriced for what you had. Breakfast was not too bad but then I'm not a lover of self service so you get what is on offer i.e. cold eggs and bacon etc. All in all though I would say that I will definitely be coming back. Edmond V Freemantle
The hotel was clean and welcoming, although mine was only a short stay for a wedding.
I needed to book in early and with the help of the staff and my e-mails I was able to have the room earlier .