- 30 guest reviews
"Stepping back into a traditional London hotel and a sumptuous experience. Lovely room in a first rate hotel. Difficult to find fault anywher..."
"At first impressions the Hotel looks very grand, however our room was tiny and dark and the air con was ineffective so the room felt very st..."
"Great location around the corner from Tottenham Court Road tube. Beautiful Hotel and lovely comfortable rooms. Great spot for a short break..."
"For a classy night out in the theatre district, this is an exceptional hotel...."
"Cant fault the hotel, the service from start to finish was brilliant...."
About the hotel
London’s Finest Classic Hotel, The Bloomsbury Hotel, provides tradition through the design of revered architect, Lutyens and is nestled in the heart of bustling Bloomsbury, itself steeped in literary and architectural history. Moments from The British Museum, Soho and Covent Garden, the 153 contemporary and comfortable guest rooms and suites, Landseer Restaurant & Bar and a fine choice of meeting and events space, make this hotel a fine choice for your stay in London.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/05/2012 to 31/12/2012 - Please note that as of 1st June 2012 The Bloomsbury Hotel will be non smoking. The LateRooms.com rates for The Bloomsbury Hotel - A member of The Doyle Collection in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Real Quality Experience
Stepping back into a traditional London hotel and a sumptuous experience.
Lovely room in a first rate hotel. Difficult to find fault anywhere so I won't. Geat central location for doing whatever you want in London.
Dark and poky
At first impressions the Hotel looks very grand, however our room was tiny and dark and the air con was ineffective so the room felt very stuffy.
Putting make up on was very hit and miss due to the poor lighting, even the lit, magnifying mirror was next to useless. Don't whatever you do use the mini bar, the prices are extortionate, £3.50 for a can of Coke, £4.50 for a tiny jar of nuts!. On a positive note, the rooms were spotless and the bed very comfortable and the staff very polite and attentive. premier Inn in future I think.