- 2 guest reviews
"Ideal hotel for a few days in Florence - very centrally situated, clean and comfortable. A good continental - style breakfast is included, t..."
"Excellent customer service, with lots of advice on making the most of our stay. Large rooms, great breakfast - especially the tea! Arranged..."
About the hotel
Hotel Colomba in Florence has the best of modern comforts and traditional Tuscan hospitality, all in the heart of the historical city centre. The hotel is situated in the heart of the city in an elegant Tuscan building, that dates back to the seventeen-hundreds. The location of the hotel is perfect for visiting all of the major attractions and artistic highlights that this city has to offer such as Piazza del Duomo, the Uffizi Gallery, Piazza della Signoria and Ponte Vecchio.
The rooms, new and very spacious, are finely furnished and equipped with all the modern comforts; you will be overwhelmed by our pleasantly relaxing atmosphere. Here, you will receive all the benefits of traditional Tuscan hospitality that is provided by our staff, able to speak many different languages. Hotel Colomba also offers its guests a series of special services such as Free Internet Access and Bar Lounge open 24 hours a day.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Bedrooms
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Colomba in Firenze is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A few days in Florence
Ideal hotel for a few days in Florence - very centrally situated, clean and comfortable.
A good continental - style breakfast is included, the hotel is family-run and staff helpful and accommodating. Good value for money.
Great place to stay in Florence!
Excellent customer service, with lots of advice on making the most of our stay.
Large rooms, great breakfast - especially the tea. Arranged taxi for us to pick up hire car at local airport. Entrance to hotel is on 2nd floor, but lift available. Would definitely stay again - fab location for centre of Firenze. Some construction work going on next door but no noise experienced. Thanks for a great visit.