- 1 guest reviews
"Hotel position fine - near the front but not noisy. Smallish room but beautifully clean and bed linen pristine. Warm rooms, warm welcome, ho..."
About the hotel
In the the heart of one of Britain''s liveliest and friendliest coastal towns. The Granville Hotel in Blackpool is the ideal place to stay for either a short break or a longer vacation commented to family's and couples The hotel has twelve rooms all en-suite and all kept to the highest levels of cleanliness. There are excellent facilities in all bedrooms including TV''s and hairdryers free wi-fi First class home cooked breakfast and bar snacks are served in the dining room and lounge freshly prepared by our chef patron.
We have a licensed bar,comfortable lounge areas and live entertainment throughout the season.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Doctor on call
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 13:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The G G G G Granville was great
Hotel position fine - near the front but not noisy.
Smallish room but beautifully clean and bed linen pristine. Warm rooms, warm welcome, hot breakfast. What more do you need for a weekend in Blackpool.