- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Quality of Room rating would have been 6 except that the pillows were not brilliant - bit flat and hard. Quality of Food would have been 6 t..."
"We booked in for a one night stay at the last minute and were delighted with everything about this hotel, spa and restaurant. A comfortable..."
"Wallet's Court is a little gem hidden near the cliffs of Dover with execellent surroundings and facilities. It retains all the charm of an e..."
"We found it to be very good an very relaxing along with the good food and excellent treatments. The staff were friendly and helpful...."
About the hotel
Four hundred years of history exude from the walls of the ancient manor house nestling in wild open landscape in the heart of White Cliffs Country ninety minutes from the city of London & ten minutes from the port of Dover. Climb the Jacobean staircase to one of the three four-poster bedrooms or stroll across the courtyard to one of fourteen contemporary rooms housed in converted Kentish hay barns and stables surrounding the manor. Twenty-first century comforts abound, crisp cotton linen, digital channel flat screen TVs, dvd & cd players, broadband wireless internet.
Lose yourself in bubbles at bath time or get energised in the shower with luxurious Essential Elements bath treats. Eat in the conservatory, the library or in bed at breakfast, take lunch in the lounge by the fire in winter or on the terrace in summer and dine in the oak-beamed restaurant in the evening. Drink where and when you like, champagne in the bath, sundowners at cocktail hour, great whites and elegant reds with dinner. Chill, feel alive, de-stress, shine & glow with a massage or beauty treatment in your own cabin in the woods on the edge of the grounds overlooking the rolling hills. Walletts Relax - Energise, uplift, restore & feel the energy flow through your body in the sauna, steam room & hydrotherapy pool. Walletts Active - Dip into the Indoor swimming pool and feel the force of the counter-current swim trainer and hydrotherapy jet. Invigorate with a session in the gym. Breathe in the sea air on the all-weather floodlit tennis court, on the Croquet lawn, Boules court, or on the clay shooting range. AA 4 star, 2 rosette, Featured in The Which Hotel/Good Food Guide, Michelin, Johansens and a Member of Best Loved Hotels of The World.
Showing Tuesday 2 June 2015 to Wednesday 3 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Croquet, Bowls, Tennis Courts, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Comfortable night's stay before taking ferry.
Quality of Room rating would have been 6 except that the pillows were not brilliant - bit flat and hard.
Quality of Food would have been 6 too except that portion sizes were very small - and no extra vegetables were offered with the main course. A hungry man would have come away still hungry. The bread offered, though delicious, was too thinly sliced and not much given. A shame. And at breakfast there was only commercially sliced bread on offer - not good... But very nice to be greeted by name at breakfast!