- Very Good
- 56 guest reviews
"Tiny room but very sufficient. I had a good night sleep and breakfast was lovely...."
"Great location for shop pubs and restaurants. Reception staff knowledgeable and very helpful. Great weekend. Thanks...."
"We were attending a function at the Salutation and arrived way before our room was ready,but the lovely girl on reception phoned up to house..."
"Lovely staff and clean large room would recommend for business or pleasure..."
"We attended a wedding at the weekend. An early check in was arranged for us. We were given a room with an adjoining room which was perfect a..."
About the hotel
This city centre hotel has 84 non -smoking en-suite bedrooms and is only minutes walk from all the shops, theatres, Concert Hall and the Beautiful walks round the River Tay. All rooms are fully modernised with TV, tea making facilities, telephone and central heating. There is free WiFi in the public areas.
Take dinner in our Adam Restaurant or Bar Supper in Reids Bar where excellent local produce is served by our friendly, helpful staff. There are 34 different choices on our Breakfast Menu including our new Healthy Living range and traditional Full Scottish Breakfast. In Reids Bar where a large selection of malt whiskies can be found, lunches and suppers are served daily. The hotel is only 45 minutes drive away from Edinburgh.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/01/2016 to 31/12/2025 - Please note: When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Tiny room but very sufficient.
I had a good night sleep and breakfast was lovely.
Last minute getaway
We booked this room as we needed to get away after losing our dog.
It was advertised as a superior double, we were disappointed with the room, the bed was hard, the base of the bed was dirty a nice valance would have covered it up, there was one pair of slippers between both of us, the shower didn't work properly, it was very shabby. Breakfast was ok, staff were really nice. Overall really disappointed with the room felt more like an overspill than a superior room, if we had been staying longer would have asked to be moved.