- 7 guest reviews
"When compared with good quality B & B's in the area, the price of the room would be more attractive if lower to say £50...."
"The staff were extremely friendly and helpful especially the breakfast staff were very accommodating...."
"We were very pleased with the whole set up at the Walnut hotel. We enjoyed a very comfortable night...."
"We have stayed at this place many times and are never disappointed. Always made to feel welcome by the owners and the staff who now remember..."
"Food average serving staff in the evening not very professional..."
About the hotel
With its spacious, stylish decorated rooms, choice of two restaurants and quiet setting, the Walnut Tree is the ideal base for exploring the varied attractions of surrounding Somerset. Whether your idea of a ramble is the Quantock Hills or the Clarks Village at Street, you will not be disappointed! Excellent location, easy access to motorway. *** The hotel does not accept Diners Card.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Value for Money
When compared with good quality B & B's in the area, the price of the room would be more attractive if lower to say £50.
The staff were extremely friendly and helpful especially the breakfast staff were very accommodating.