About the hotel
Independent, award-winning and one of a kind, The Athenaeum Hotel & Residences retains its crown as London’s foremost family-run five-star hotel. An original Art Deco building located in the heart of Mayfair opposite Green Park, The Athenaeum is the ideal base for your city stay. Following a multi-million-pound refurbishment and with Michelin-starred chefs The Galvin Brothers now at the culinary helm, this Mayfair icon is poised to begin a new era.
It’s a place where Art Deco glamour meets a proudly independent spirit. We like to do things differently and invite guests to ‘stay individual’ – that is, to enjoy a stay that’s tailor-made to them. Whatever it takes to make your time with us special – from arranging kite flying in Hyde Park to booking front-row seats for the latest West End show – we’ll make it happen.
Our central-Mayfair location makes it easy to discover London’s greatest attractions. Buckingham Palace, the Royal Academy of Arts and Bond Street – to name a few – are all on your doorstep. Green Park is just across the road, and many of our rooms overlook this tranquil spot. The Athenaeum offers a choice of spacious rooms, suites and a spectacular rooftop Penthouse with private balcony and 180-degree views of the city skyline. Adjoining the hotel are 18 private residences accessed via your own private entrance, with kitchens, living areas and 24-hour In Room Dining.
Our partnership with Michelin-starred London chefs Chris and Jeff Galvin means that dining at The Athenaeum has been taken to a whole new level. Every menu has been developed by the acclaimed restaurateurs, from Afternoon Tea to all-day dining at the new Galvin at The Athenaeum restaurant. An impressive selection of whisky, craft spirits and Signature Cocktails can be enjoyed at THE BAR – a new venture created in partnership with renowned Italian bartender Giancarlo Mancino
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Steam Rooms , Massage , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , Radio
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Not great value
A bit disappointed with the room.
The accommodation didn't feel connected to the hotel as it was part f the converted house to the rear. Room was small. There was no socket for a hair dryer next to the mirror but worst was blood on the bed sheets. Attention to customer service was fine but nothing special. Not sure if stay again.