- 16 guest reviews
"Lovely atmosphere we were made to feel very welcome especially by the staff on duty at breakfast. Lovely hotel...."
"We booked this hotel last minute for a long weekend away and were very pleased with it. The staff were all very friendly and made us feel we..."
"Great staff Will come again..."
"I'm dairy intolerant and found this one of the best hotels in the area to cope with this. I was asked to choose what I liked off the menu an..."
About the hotel
A modern hotel in the heart of Kent, Bridgewood Manor is close to the fantastic shopping centre Bluewater, the historical town of Rochester, the fascinating Chatham dockyards and only 50 minutes from London. The hotel is designed around a tranquil courtyard, the perfect place to escape with a latte and the newspaper for some much needed relaxation. In the winter months cosy up in the lounge area in front of the open fire and soak up the warm and welcoming atmosphere.
The hotel has 100 fabulous bedrooms with everything you need to make your stay a delight including plump pillows, internet access and spacious bathrooms.
The contemporary Squires Restaurant serves exceptional food complemented by an extensive wine list and for something a little lighter, snacks are available in Squires Bar.
The leisure facilities at the hotel are superb, whether you are looking for a work out in the gym or a rejuvenating swim, you can take your pick. If that all sounds like hard work, indulge in a heavenly spa treatment to ease away the stresses of the day.
For business guests there are a range of meeting rooms to choose and you can take advantage of free Wi-Fi. The hotel offers complimentary parking to all guests. Bridgewood Manor has been awarded a bronze award by the Green Tourism Business Scheme. Free WiFi throughout the hotel including all guest bedrooms and Free car parking for all guests.
Bridgewood manor has excellent links to motorway networks and only 40 minutes to Gatwick Airport.
We know how to treat our guests. That’s why they voted us the Which! UK Hotel Chain of the Year.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Tennis Courts , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Bridgewood Manor - QHotels
Lovely atmosphere we were made to feel very welcome especially by the staff on duty at breakfast.
I would not recommend this hotel
I regularly stay in hotels for work and I have stayed at other Q Hotels before so when I was going to an event at Leeds Castle I booked the nearby Bridgewood Manor.
Unfortunately the Bridgewood did not match the standards that I had experienced at the other Q hotels I have stayed in, to the extent that I thought I had booked the wrong hotel. The hotel felt very tired and old fashioned, decorated with 80's chintz, scuffed wood paneling, and was badly in need of modernization. However, the main problem was how unhelpful the reception staff were when I tried to check in. I arrived at 2.15 and was told that my room was still with housekeeping and was not ready yet, I explained that I was going to an event at Leeds Castle and asked if there was anything they could do to help because I was being collected at 2.45. However, the staff became defensive and said they didn't guarantee the room until 3pm anyway so there was nothing they could do. I waited in the bar until 3pm and then checked again with reception, to be told that my room still wasn't ready. I asked if I could check in anyway because I didn't want to have to do this when I got back in the early hours, but was told that I couldn't check in until the room was actually ready. At that point I had to leave to go to the event, so I left my bags with reception. We got back to the hotel about 2am and checked in then. Our room was just as tired and old fashioned as the rest of the hotel, the only redeeming feature was that the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. However, this was not the 4* "Luxury" that Q Hotels advertise. I expected a much higher standard from this hotel. Very disappointing and I would not recommend this hotel at all.