This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Welcome to our fine Boutique B&B with its stunning decor, eclectic Asian antiques and contemporary art collection. Overlooking Bath towards the Royal Crescent, it is a 10 minute stroll into the centre (or a 3-minute cab-ride!) and provides free car parking and WIFI. Rooms are luxurious and all have views looking over Bath or our secluded hilly garden.
Flatscreen TVs, bathrobes, White Company products, power showers in marble bathrooms are standard in all rooms and 4 rooms have exceptional four-poster beds. Kick off your evening with a visit to our Bar which has a selection of Champagnes, wines, spirits and tasty local Beers, and in the morning look forward to a naughty breakfast in the Orangery situated in the Japanese-inspired garden. Begin with the extensive selection of fruits, granola, freshly baked croissants, juices, espressos or cappuccino, and test out our devoted Chef with a Full English. For an extra few hours leave your bags and continue exploring the fascinating city of Bath.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet