- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Fantastic location to be near the beach. Quiet area, nice place to get after from the busy city. Only 1and 1/2 hours from central London..."
"The hotel is in a good location, right in the sea front. Out room was on the top floor and we had great views over the golf course and Chann..."
"Very comfortable stay - room ideal with bunk beds in a separate adjoining area. Clean and spacious. Great breakfast choices and well prepare..."
"My husband and i had a wonderful stay here. I was asked if i would like a disabled room as use stick and wheelchair. The room was excellent..."
"Hotel was lovely. Staff were very helpful. Disappointed there was no bath in the room and the shower head wouldn't stay up...."
About the hotel
Enjoy stunning Victorian grandeur on the seafront in Hythe. Soak up the spectacular views of the Kent coastline and English Channel. The Hythe Imperial's enviable position puts it in close proximity to Dover Ferry Port, Eurostar, Ashford International and Canterbury.
Rooms are individually designed, many with sea or golf course views and all with free Wi-Fi. Fresh fish and seafood features on the menu at the Coast Restaurant. Uniquely, the Hythe's leisure club, with heated indoor pool, offers a comprehensive fitness class timetable. Plus, there's an ESPA spa with a hot stone relaxation area and a 9-hole links golf course with breakthtaking views. Enjoy 4-star style right on the beachfront.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/05/2012 to 31/12/2016 - In an ongoing effort to improve your stay, we are currently renovating the hotel. There will be minimal disturbance with respect to guest accommodation, dining and the leisure facilities. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Little seaside break
Fantastic location to be near the beach.
Quiet area, nice place to get after from the busy city. Only 1and 1/2 hours from central London
The hotel is in a good location, right in the sea front.
Out room was on the top floor and we had great views over the golf course and Channel. The room was quite large though the bathroom wasn't the cleanest - some hairs in the sink and bath. The breakfast was nice, staff really helpful, and the spa/swimming pool was very good.