- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"We had a lovely room with gorgeous views. We thought it would be perfect but at 2.30 am we were woken up by the room next door having a show..."
"An overnight stay, parking okay, excellent receptionist and very nice room. Downside, there is background noise from the M40 and one of the..."
"Nice communal areas but the room was rather dated although clean. Very nice bathroom with bath and walk-in shower. At 8.30am the breakfast a..."
"Even this hotel is quite big, it has a cosy ambiance..."
"The hotel was clean with our room bigger than expected and the bed so comfy, the staff very attentive and polite...."
About the hotel
Set in 17 acres of beautiful Oxfordshire countryside, The Oxford Belfry is the perfect venue from which to explore the city of Oxford and the surrounding area. The hotel is situated minutes from Junctions 7 and 8a of the M40 with excellent transport links to London and the Midlands. Free car parking for all guests.
Free WiFi throughout the hotel including all guest bedrooms. The Oxford Belfry proudly boasts reception, lounges, Rycote Restaurant, Terrace Bar, extensive leisure and spa facilities, and outstanding conference and banqueting facilities.
The 154 bedrooms at The Oxford Belfry combine all the amenities you expect from a four star hotel including freeview television, free internet access, tea and coffee making facilities and 24 hour room service.
The Oxford Belfry offers the choice of a la carte dining in the Rycote Restaurant or light snacks and drinks in the Terrace Bar.
Leisure facilities include indoor swimming pool, scented sauna, aroma steam room, heated loungers, ice fountain and experience shower. There are seven spa treatment rooms where guests can enjoy a comprehensive range of treatments. There are also two outdoor all-weather tennis courts. The Oxford Belfry have been awarded a silver award in the Green Tourism Business Scheme.
Visit Blenheim Palace which is a 30-minute drive away, the Waterstock and The Oxfordshire Golf Courses are both nearby.
We know how to treat our guests. That’s why they voted us the Which? UK Hotel Chain of the Year.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Clean hotel and but paper thin walls
We had a lovely room with gorgeous views.
We thought it would be perfect but at 2.30 am we were woken up by the room next door having a shower and talking. They weren't being particularly loud but it appears that the walls are paper-thin. We were offered a different room after that but we didn't take it as we didn't know if that would be any better.
An overnight stay, parking okay, excellent receptionist and very nice room.
Downside, there is background noise from the M40 and one of the towels was stained. Plenty of choice for breakfast, lovely fresh fruit but the bacon was cold.