This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Just 150 yards from the Duomo, Hotel Casci is very centrally located in a fifteenth century palace and boasts some original fresco ceilings: the building was house and property of the famous composer Gioacchino Rossini during the 19th century. Set in the historic centre, it is only 500 yards from the main train station, with the Gallery of the Accademia (David), the Gallery of the Uffizi, Ponte Vecchio and all sights, museums and monuments just a few steps away. Most theatres and Italian language schools are also located in this downtown area.
The hotel can easily be reached by car, too, and the garage is only 200 yards away. All rooms are quiet and have en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, direct dialling telephone, radio,WIFI, color TV (CNN and BBC World), hairdryer, refrigerator and individual safety box. Buffet-breakfast is served in a frescoed room. Free Internet point in the hotel's coffee-shop and same day laundry service are at guests' disposal as well. Free reservation service for Florence museums.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Casci in Florence is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet