- 3 guest reviews
"We could not fault this inn/hotel. It is a beautiful place in a very scenic setting providing excellent service and accommodation. Food was..."
"A relaxed, homely atmosphere where we were made to feel very welcome. Even though it appears to be a remote location we were within an hour..."
"Well, its actually about 5 miles from Kirkby Stephen and 9 from Sedbergh. But no big deal if you have a car. There is a nice walk into the s..."
About the hotel
The Fat Lamb has a long history of offering accommodation to travelers, stretching back some 350 years from its days as a coaching inn on the road from Sedbergh to Kirkby Stephen. Today the Fat Lamb combines modern amenities with good old fashioned hospitality, offering bed and breakfast or half board accommodation in comfortable, en-suite rooms. The Fat Lamb has earned itself a well deserved reputation for its good food, all lovingly prepared and cooked on the premises by our own chefs The scenery all around the Fat Lamb is quite simply fantastic, and very varied.
The differing characters of the Dales on one side and the Howgills on the other make this an excellent base for countryside lovers and walkers.
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Fat Lamb Country Inn and Restaurant in Kirkby Stephen are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We could not fault this inn/hotel.
It is a beautiful place in a very scenic setting providing excellent service and accommodation. Food was well cooked and presented by very good staff.
A Few Days at the Fat Lamb
A relaxed, homely atmosphere where we were made to feel very welcome.
Even though it appears to be a remote location we were within an hour of both the lakes and the dales. The food was superb and we would recommend this accommodation to anyone.