- 4 guest reviews
"I booked the Fat Lamb through Late Rooms because it looked so attractive and was in a beautiful accessible location. For a friday it was bus..."
"Revisit to this delightful hotel. Very warm welcome from lovely staff. They couldn't do enough to ensure our stay was memorable. Many thanks..."
"We could not fault this inn/hotel. It is a beautiful place in a very scenic setting providing excellent service and accommodation. Food was..."
"A relaxed, homely atmosphere where we were made to feel very welcome. Even though it appears to be a remote location we were within an hour..."
About the hotel
The Fat Lamb has a long history of offering accommodation to travelers, stretching back some 350 years from its days as a coaching inn on the road from Sedbergh to Kirkby Stephen. Today the Fat Lamb combines modern amenities with good old fashioned hospitality, offering bed and breakfast or half board accommodation in comfortable, en-suite rooms. The Fat Lamb has earned itself a well deserved reputation for its good food, all lovingly prepared and cooked on the premises by our own chefs The scenery all around the Fat Lamb is quite simply fantastic, and very varied.
The differing characters of the Dales on one side and the Howgills on the other make this an excellent base for countryside lovers and walkers.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Friday night stay at Fat Lamb
I booked the Fat Lamb through Late Rooms because it looked so attractive and was in a beautiful accessible location.
For a friday it was busy but not crowded and we chose to eat our evening meal in the bar in front of the fire. The meal was lovely and good value and it was so enjoyable relaxing there with a drink. The room was of a high standard and breakfast was great, plenty of it, a good choice and well cooked. My only comment would be a request for a better selection of drink and nicer coffee at breakfast. Thanks for a lovely welcoming stay.
Revisit to this delightful hotel.
Very warm welcome from lovely staff. They couldn't do enough to ensure our stay was memorable. Many thanks to Paul, the owner and all his team. See you soon!