- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"The Lodge is set in a beautiful location and off the beaten track. The staff and owners are very helpful and friendly. There was a wedding p..."
"Only had one night but could not fault hotel. Decoration and fittings, staff and hotel position in New Forest ideal...."
"A large, well-appointed room with a comfortable double bed. Appeared recently redecorated, and well equipped, including free rapid wifi. Co..."
"Customer Service We were called by the hotel to check when we were arriving, this was around 8:30 in the evening, to check to see if we woul..."
"Clean tidy room and the staff were exceptionally friendly and enjoyable overnight stay with breakfast ...."
About the hotel
Perfect for both business & pleasure. Country house hotel with well equipped rooms, set in extensive grounds within the 'New Forest'. Direct access to the forest through the back garden.
King size beds with en suite bathrooms. Quiet and peaceful but convenient for Southampton, which is just 15 minutes away. Private parking adjoining the hotel is free to residents. Pets are accepted in a limited number of rooms, an extra charge is payable so please check before booking. This hotel does not accept American Express or Dinners Club cards.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Wonderful weekend retreat
The Lodge is set in a beautiful location and off the beaten track.
The staff and owners are very helpful and friendly. There was a wedding party there this weekend and the staff prioritised all of us equally. I would recomend Woodlands Lodge to friends and no doubt will book a room there again.
It was ok
The bathroom was smelling bad and the room we got was ok, not good as I expected.
the food was good. the room which we stay was at the corner, I am not happy with the room.