This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Adventure joins nature at Cedar Creek Lodges at Thunderbird Park on Tamborine Mountain between Queensland's Gold Coast and Brisbane. This 112-hectare rainforest playground is ideal for day trips, family holidays, weekend escapes, school camps, conferences, corporate groups, weddings, and social events. Enjoy an affordable rainforest adventure, discover ancient rainforest, a range of accommodation styles and a raft of exciting activities less than an hour's drive from the Gold Coast and Brisbane.
Book a value packed package and explore one of this country's most delightful regions. Thunderbird Park has the world's largest deposit of gemstone-filled Thundereggs, formed when dinosaurs roamed the earth. Find treasure and meet Rockodile, the local rock expert. Take the challenge of Australia's longest and highest adventure ropes course. Go horse trail riding, bush walking or play laser skirmish. Explore the natural bushland, swim in the resort pool or natural rock pools, play mini golf, volleyball or tennis. Have a barbecue breakfast with the birds, enjoy lunch or a snack at the Terrace Kiosk or dine in style in the Rainforest Restaurant and Lounge Bar.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Meeting Facilities, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Massage, Pitch n' Putt, Tennis Courts, Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Cedar Creek Lodges in Tamborine Mountain are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet