- Very Good
- 167 guest reviews
"Very clean room, very good value for money, a bit of road noise but we slept well. Shower was hot but not very powerful, air con didn't work..."
"The hotel was fine not a single issue at all, it was clean tidy and the staff were friendly n helpful but like all hotels the price is a lit..."
"Stayed here a couple of nights while visiting family. We just wanted a clean comfortable room in a convenient location and that is exactly w..."
"I enjoyed my stay although we had to ask for more toilet roll, as we had hardly any in our room. The quality of food is good & there are som..."
About the hotel
A 3 star hotel, conveniently located within a short distance of both Leeds and Bradford city centres, 10 miles from Leeds Bradford International Airport and ideally placed for exploring the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. The hotel has 130 en-suite bedrooms, equipped with large double bed or 2 single beds, large working desk, 32" flat screen LED Freeview HD televisions , tea and coffee making facilities, and Wireless Internet throughout the hotel, charges may apply. Guests can also enjoy the Restaurant, with room service, a bar, conference facilities and FREE car park on-site.
WiFi access is charged at £3. 00 per 24 hours. Ideal for visiting Yorkshire Dales and Bronte Country, Elland Road Ground and Bradford Bulls/City Ground, IMAX (TV and National Museum of Photography), Bradford Theatres, Bradford University and much more. Children 10 and under stay free and breakfast is half price. Small well behaved dogs allowed at a charge of £5. 00 per dog, per night Breakfast served between 6. 30am and 9. 30am Monday to Friday. Weekends and Bank Holidays Breakfast served between 7. 00am and 11. 00am. Please note the hotel has 2 accessible rooms, which have a lower bath with shower over. A bath seat can be supplied. We do not have wet rooms or stand alone showers.
Showing Wednesday 1 July 2015 to Thursday 2 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Campanile Bradford (nr M62/Leeds) in Bradford are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Good value for money
Very clean room, very good value for money, a bit of road noise but we slept well.
Shower was hot but not very powerful, air con didn't work on cold. Didn't report these issues as the room was so cheap, would happily pay more for perfect.
Campanile Bradford (nr M62/Leeds)
The hotel was fine not a single issue at all, it was clean tidy and the staff were friendly n helpful but like all hotels the price is a little high when you're only sleeping and leaving and nothing else