- Very Good
- 55 guest reviews
"We had the best time ever staying here the staff were so friendly and couldn't do enough for you. My husband and I stay in hotels regularly..."
"The rooms are fine and relatively quiet, given the proximity of a main road. Prices vary widely depending on booking agent and some charge..."
"From booking in to booking out the staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfasts were superb and the room was clean and a great size. Wil..."
"On industrial park so lots of choice for food. Hotel is nice and staff were friendly. Probably the quietest hotel I've stayed in, but the do..."
"On entry the hotel looks fine but inside the rooms is a different story. Pretty much every tile in the bathroom is cracked, the bath is filt..."
About the hotel
The Ramada Hotel Finchley is located in a quiet area of a large leisure complex minutes from major road links A405 and M1/A1M and within easy reach of tube links into central London and the west end. This modern hotel has 88 spacious en-suite bedrooms all with either King sized or Twin beds, flat screen TV, complimentary tea/coffee tray, direct dial telephones and FREE Wi-Fi. Flames restaurant and bar are within the hotel and offer the service of coffee, lunch and dinner from their extensive Mediterranean menu and daily specials board.
Beverages are also available throughout the day in Flames. Within the leisure complex there are numerous things on offer, multi-screen cinema, bowling, café + restaurants, swimming pool and also David Lloyd's Leisure Club offer gym/tennis/beauty and other services. The hotel is near-by to Alexandra Palace and a short journey from major venues such as The Emirates – (Arsenal F. C. ), White Hart Lane (Tottenham Hotspurs F. C. ),Wembley Stadium and Arena plus Brent Cross Shopping Centre is only 15 minutes away. Local shops and bus routes are within 5 minutes walk of the hotel plus East Finchley Underground Station (Northern Line - the black line) is a short taxi or bus journey away, meaning your only 30 minutes away from central London. A large car park is on site offer FREE car parking and is able to offer parking for coaches.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- Pets are not allowed
71% would recommend it to a friend
We had the best time ever staying here the staff were so friendly and couldn't do enough for you.
My husband and I stay in hotels regularly and this hotel is the best by a long shot . Would recommend anyone to stay here I just can't say enough positive and good words about this place so thank you for making our stay such a happy one
The rooms are fine and relatively quiet, given the proximity of a main road.
Prices vary widely depending on booking agent and some charge £10 extra for breakfast.
The restaurant is gloomy and often too hot, the breakfast is poor quality.
Management should stay a night at Premier Inn to see how it can be done better.