- Very Good
- 79 guest reviews
"On industrial park so lots of choice for food. Hotel is nice and staff were friendly. Probably the quietest hotel I've stayed in, but the do..."
"On entry the hotel looks fine but inside the rooms is a different story. Pretty much every tile in the bathroom is cracked, the bath is filt..."
"Excellent size of room - very spacious. Very clean. Only disappointment was breakfast - food and drink was very cheap - supermarket basic ra..."
"hotel was perfect for our needs,enjoyable experience..."
"The evening meal was great, a fantastic selection, well presented with good portion sizes and friendly staff. However, the breakfast was dis..."
About the hotel
The Ramada Hotel Finchley is located in a quiet area of a large leisure complex minutes from major road links A405 and M1/A1M and within easy reach of tube links into central London and the west end. This modern hotel has 88 spacious en-suite bedrooms all with either King sized or Twin beds, flat screen TV, complimentary tea/coffee tray, direct dial telephones and FREE Wi-Fi. Flames restaurant and bar are within the hotel and offer the service of coffee, lunch and dinner from their extensive Mediterranean menu and daily specials board.
Beverages are also available throughout the day in Flames. Within the leisure complex there are numerous things on offer, multi-screen cinema, bowling, café + restaurants, swimming pool and also David Lloyd's Leisure Club offer gym/tennis/beauty and other services. The hotel is near-by to Alexandra Palace and a short journey from major venues such as The Emirates – (Arsenal F. C. ), White Hart Lane (Tottenham Hotspurs F. C. ),Wembley Stadium and Arena plus Brent Cross Shopping Centre is only 15 minutes away. Local shops and bus routes are within 5 minutes walk of the hotel plus East Finchley Underground Station (Northern Line - the black line) is a short taxi or bus journey away, meaning your only 30 minutes away from central London. A large car park is on site offer FREE car parking and is able to offer parking for coaches.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Ramada Finchley London
On industrial park so lots of choice for food.
Hotel is nice and staff were friendly. Probably the quietest hotel I've stayed in, but the doors still close with an almighty bang,
Old and VERY tired
On entry the hotel looks fine but inside the rooms is a different story.
Pretty much every tile in the bathroom is cracked, the bath is filthy and it looks like someone has bodged a repair around the plug hole. The bottom of the door frames have eroded away due to damp maybe. The room itself looks ok but getting onto the bed and it's like being at sea. The whole bed wobbles not just the mattress. I paid £95 to stay for the night, in its current state and for where it is it's probably only worth about £55 for the night.