- Very Good
- 43 guest reviews
"Just one thing: it would be excellent if there is a hook or two on the door for hanging towel and clothing...."
"The booking in was friendly, easy, and efficient. The quality of room was very good - better than expected for 3* in a busy area. Lighting w..."
"Only used the room. Very clean. Nice helpful friendly staff. Good location and excellent parking...."
"Stay in London...."
"Good location as it is only a few miles from the city, the young lady on reception was particularly outstanding and extremely efficient. Bre..."
About the hotel
The Ramada Hotel Finchley is located in a quiet area of a large leisure complex minutes from major road links A405 and M1/A1M and within easy reach of tube links into central London and the west end. East Finchley Underground Station (Northern Line - the black line) is a short taxi or bus journey away, meaning your only 30 minutes away from central London. This modern hotel has 88 spacious en-suite bedrooms all with either King sized or Twin beds, flat screen TV, complimentary tea/coffee tray, direct dial telephones and Free Wi-Fi.
A large car park is on site offer free car parking and is able to offer parking for coaches. Flames restaurant and bar are within the hotel and offer the service of coffee, lunch and dinner from their extensive Mediterranean menu and daily specials board. Beverages are also available throughout the day in Flames. Within the leisure complex there are numerous things on offer, multi-screen cinema, bowling, café + restaurants, swimming pool and also David Lloyd's Leisure Club offer gym/tennis/beauty and other services. The hotel is near-by to Alexandra Palace and a short journey from major venues such as The Emirates – (Arsenal F. C. ), White Hart Lane (Tottenham Hotspurs F. C. ),Wembley Stadium and Arena plus Brent Cross Shopping Centre is only 15 minutes away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Fittings and fixtures
Just one thing: it would be excellent if there is a hook or two on the door for hanging towel and clothing.
Better than expected
The booking in was friendly, easy, and efficient.
The quality of room was very good - better than expected for 3* in a busy area. Lighting was bright, good mirrors, and everything worked; no problems. Food was good with a good variation - I think that it would accommodate most peoples choices. Customer service was very helpful and effective. Overall I felt that we made a good choice for a reasonable venue to spend the weekend at.