- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"We had a great few days, the room was excellent with everything we needed. Two arm chairs as well as a desk/ dressing table and chair and th..."
"Everything else very good but should be made clearer leisure facilities not allowed under 21. Also, the additional charge for adults at £25..."
"lovely hotel,with excellent rooms.we had 2 queen size beds.. lovely comfy beds the only down side being the pillows,felt like lying on a sac..."
"Excellent room with fantastic views accross the golf course and an excellent breakfast...."
"An extreemly nice hotel. The location was perfect and the view from the room over the golf course was really nice...."
About the hotel
The London Beach Country Hotel, Golf Club and Spa boasts a luxury Health Club and Spa with a range of treatments available. Set in beautiful parkland just outside the historic market town of Tenterden. Guests at the London Beach are 15 minutes’ drive from Rye and the beautiful coastline.
Ashford International Rail Station is 20 minutes’ drive with fast trains to central London, whilst Dover ferry port is a 45-minute car journey. The motorway network is easily accessible and it is only 55 miles to London. Each spacious bedroom has a private balcony with views of the golf course and Kent’s magnificent countryside, free Wi-Fi access and a large flat screen TV. The Spa facilities are available to hotel guests for a supplement of £25 per person and include a large hydrotherapy pool, infinity swimming pool, saunas, steam rooms and a jacuzzi. Guests can also book Clarins and Espa beauty treatments, with body and aromatherapy massage also on offer. Please note that the Spa is for 21 years and over, no children are allowed in the Spa area. The hotel's restaurants offer a wide choice of menus catered by award-winning chefs. The wine list includes bottles from the Tenterden Chapel Down and Biddenden vineyards. The hotel has a beautiful, mature parkland golf course together with a nine hole par 3 "Championship Chipping Course", a"Prestige Putting" Course a ten bay Driving range. There is also a pitch and putt course that is a favourite with children.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Golf 9 Hole, Pitch n' Putt, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for London Beach Country Hotel, Golf Club & Spa in Ashford are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Return to Tenterden
I stayed at London Beach as I was attending a friend's birthday celebrations.
I used to live and work in Tenterden until ten years ago. London Beach was a regular haunt for food and drinks. I realise it was a Sunday evening in January, but the hotel appeared to need a little tlc, compared to what I remembered. I was pleased to see they now had a spa. I would not repeat my stay.
We had a great few days, the room was excellent with everything we needed.
Two arm chairs as well as a desk/ dressing table and chair and the little balcony was ideal for enjoying the view over the golf course while sitting at the table with a morning cup of tea. We enjoyed our leisurely evening meals in the dining area although it may not have suited someone who was expecting quick service.