- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"A very reasonably priced hotel with good connections to the rest of Kent. Wonderful views over the golf course from our own balcony. Excelle..."
"this was the second time we had been to London Beach.but things wernt quite as good this time as before i gave a glowing review.we could not..."
"Easy to find, good parking. Arrived just after 8pm, no-one on desk, mild welcome, directed to room after asking about use of pool. (Addition..."
"We had a great few days, the room was excellent with everything we needed. Two arm chairs as well as a desk/ dressing table and chair and th..."
"Everything else very good but should be made clearer leisure facilities not allowed under 21. Also, the additional charge for adults at £25..."
About the hotel
The London Beach Country Hotel, Golf Club and Spa boasts a luxury Health Club and Spa with a range of treatments available. Set in beautiful parkland just outside the historic market town of Tenterden. Guests at the London Beach are 15 minutes’ drive from Rye and the beautiful coastline.
Ashford International Rail Station is 20 minutes’ drive with fast trains to central London, whilst Dover ferry port is a 45-minute car journey. The motorway network is easily accessible and it is only 55 miles to London. Each spacious bedroom has a private balcony with views of the golf course and Kent’s magnificent countryside, free Wi-Fi access and a large flat screen TV. The Spa facilities are available to hotel guests for a supplement of £25 per person and include a large hydrotherapy pool, infinity swimming pool, saunas, steam rooms and a jacuzzi. Guests can also book Clarins and Espa beauty treatments, with body and aromatherapy massage also on offer. Please note that the Spa is for 21 years and over, no children are allowed in the Spa area. The hotel's restaurants offer a wide choice of menus catered by award-winning chefs. The wine list includes bottles from the Tenterden Chapel Down and Biddenden vineyards. The hotel has a beautiful, mature parkland golf course together with a nine hole par 3 "Championship Chipping Course", a"Prestige Putting" Course a ten bay Driving range. There is also a pitch and putt course that is a favourite with children.
Showing Saturday 13 February 2016 to Sunday 14 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Golf 9 Hole , Pitch n' Putt , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
London Beach Country Hotel, Golf Club & Spa
A very reasonably priced hotel with good connections to the rest of Kent.
Wonderful views over the golf course from our own balcony. Excellent outdoor area for drinks and refreshments.
this was the second time we had been to London Beach.but things wernt quite as good this time as before i gave a glowing review.we could not get into our room until 3pm instead of 2pm.being told this by very stroppy young lady on the reception desk,even showing her paper work giving this information.
our breakfast was very poor in the choice given,only hot food was the normal - eggs,bacon etc.no fish no porridge.and the fruit salad was very poor quality,so sour,almost inedible.we asked for scrambled egg.hash browns and mushrooms,a mound of scrambled egg arrived on 4 pieces of toast with 1 hash brown and half of a mushroom,slightly off balance in content.and the bored expression on the face of the waitress didnt help either.such a shame as we have in the past recommended this hotel to several people.