- 10 guest reviews
"Had booked a double room. Had a lovely room with two doubles and a single in it! Choice!..."
"Our room was huge, with lovely view of the golf course. Comfortable and clean. However, was very surprised at the charge of £25 per guest fo..."
"Expected vegetables to be part of meal not an extra,.and although excellent quality the vegetables were presented as a dull mass of green..P..."
"A very reasonably priced hotel with good connections to the rest of Kent. Wonderful views over the golf course from our own balcony. Excelle..."
"this was the second time we had been to London Beach.but things wernt quite as good this time as before i gave a glowing review.we could not..."
About the hotel
The London Beach Country Hotel, Golf Club and Spa boasts a luxury Health Club and Spa with a range of treatments available. Set in beautiful parkland just outside the historic market town of Tenterden. Guests at the London Beach are 15 minutes’ drive from Rye and the beautiful coastline.
Ashford International Rail Station is 20 minutes’ drive with fast trains to central London, whilst Dover ferry port is a 45-minute car journey. The motorway network is easily accessible and it is only 55 miles to London. Each spacious bedroom has a private balcony with views of the golf course and Kent’s magnificent countryside, free Wi-Fi access and a large flat screen TV. The Spa facilities are available to hotel guests for a supplement of £25 per person and include a large hydrotherapy pool, infinity swimming pool, saunas, steam rooms and a jacuzzi. Guests can also book Clarins and Espa beauty treatments, with body and aromatherapy massage also on offer. Please note that the Spa is for 21 years and over, no children are allowed in the Spa area. The hotel's restaurants offer a wide choice of menus catered by award-winning chefs. The wine list includes bottles from the Tenterden Chapel Down and Biddenden vineyards. The hotel has a beautiful, mature parkland golf course together with a nine hole par 3 "Championship Chipping Course", a"Prestige Putting" Course a ten bay Driving range. There is also a pitch and putt course that is a favourite with children.
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Golf 9 Hole , Pitch n' Putt , Fishing
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
A room with choice of heds
Had booked a double room.
Had a lovely room with two doubles and a single in it. Choice!
Our room was huge, with lovely view of the golf course.
Comfortable and clean. However, was very surprised at the charge of £25 per guest for using the spa, usually that option is included as a guest. Bar shut on return from a wedding, thought this would stay open for guests. On asking for extra milk for our room to make a cuppa before bed was told was closed (Kitchen. reception?) very disappointing.