- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"Excellent hotel and very friendly. Would stay there again. Thank you Late Rooms...."
"Used this hotel before about 6 years ago for work with MEA UK LTD. so I decided to use again when down in the area on work, Still a good sta..."
"Really enjoyed our stay staff were really nice and friendly. Room was adequate clean. The only fault was our radiator did not work and it wa..."
"A very friendly hotel with good customer service. The room was spacious and the hotel facilities were good. The bed unfortunately was not ve..."
About the hotel
Northop Hall Country House Hotel is set in over nine acres of gardens and woodland, just a 10 minute drive from Chester. A beautiful Victorian hall which has been tastefully modernised retaining many of the wonderful features of the hotel. A perfect venue for conferences, seminars and exhibitions, the Northop Country House Hotel offers three excellent suites, one to provide theatre seating for up to 120 delegates, and two others accommodating up to 16 people.
All three have natural lighting together with good controllable artificial lighting.
Showing Sunday 3 May 2015 to Monday 4 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
One Night Stay
Excellent hotel and very friendly.
Would stay there again. Thank you Late Rooms.
Return again after a few years
Used this hotel before about 6 years ago for work with MEA UK LTD.
so I decided to use again when down in the area on work, Still a good standard hotel to use, I did not eat in that night as i had made other plans, but they have added a new dining room to enhance the place and it looks good. room and breakfast was just as I remembered it, Clean warm room and I will use this hotel again next time I am down there, thanks to the staff also.