- Very Good
- 87 guest reviews
"This hotel is well placed for getting around from South London and has the bonus of secure car parking (£20 per night). Although it is very..."
"Unfortunately the room was excessively hot especially in the bathroom after using the shower. My room mate came out from the shower & attemp..."
"I will use this hotel again..."
"Very happy thanks..."
About the hotel
Newly refurbished hotel in an excellent location for all central London leisure and business locations. The Days Hotel Waterloo offers excellent value for money combined with a superb location assuring both business and leisure clients a comfortable stay.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/11/2010 to 30/11/2019 - The credit card will be used to guarantee the booking. If not present at check in, card holder needs to contact the hotel and provide a 3rd party authorisation in writing to pay for the room(s) . The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Days Hotel Waterloo
Would stay again
This hotel is well placed for getting around from South London and has the bonus of secure car parking (£20 per night).
Although it is very big the bedrooms are surprisingly quiet and very comfortable. Don't expect lots of space, the rooms are 'compact' but to be fair are well designed, big enough and nicely decorated.
We only tried the bar food, which was reasonably priced but bland. Overall we liked this hotel, and would definitely stay again as it does represent good value for money.