- Very Good
- 98 guest reviews
"Very happy thanks..."
"We were looking for a reasonably priced hotel in a good location for a two night stay. The Days Hotel fitted the bill perfectly. The staff w..."
"A very good value budget hotel for seeing all the tourist sites in London , with a Bus Stop outside the Hotel , & a tube station only 400 me..."
"The hotel is very clean, the room was a little small but still very nice. The wardrobe very tiny. Bathroom really nice and spotless. The bre..."
"Ideal location for business or pleasure - a short walk to Lambeth Bridge and London is before you!..."
About the hotel
Newly refurbished hotel in an excellent location for all central London leisure and business locations. The Days Hotel Waterloo offers excellent value for money combined with a superb location assuring both business and leisure clients a comfortable stay.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/11/2010 to 30/11/2019 - The credit card will be used to guarantee the booking. If not present at check in, card holder needs to contact the hotel and provide a 3rd party authorisation in writing to pay for the room(s) . The LateRooms.com rates for Days Hotel Waterloo in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Very happy thanks
We were looking for a reasonably priced hotel in a good location for a two night stay.
The Days Hotel fitted the bill perfectly. The staff were polite and helpful and check in was smooth. We were on the fifth floor overlooking the main car park at the front. The room was not very big but was comfortable, clean and decent blackout curtains were provided. There were good tea and coffee making facilities which were refreshed each day. The wardrobe was tiny so only good for a two night stay at the most and there was only one plug socket. The bed was very soft but actually extremely comfortable, much to our surprise. The bathroom was nice, clean and with a good sized shower. The door to the shower opened outwards so space could be an issue with there possibly being a bit of a squeeze getting into the shower. There was only one bath sheet provided and there were two of us. I don't know if this was an oversight but it needs to be addressed. The shower was good and hot and simple to use. A nice touch was the hand soap and the shower/shampoo provided and also shower caps if required. We went for the continental breakfast and this was very good indeed. There was a good selection of cereals, rolls, bread, croissant, pastries, fruit, juice and hot drinks and we found this to be most agreeable and good value. Another nice touch was the free paper and magazine at the reception desk. Our only issue would be the somewhat steep cost of parking our car. This was £20 for 24 hours so our stay cost us £40. We feel that it should either be free or £10 per 24 hours at the very most. I cannot comment on the food served in the evenings as we didn't dine at the hotel. The hotel was very well placed for the sights with the Imperial War Museum being right on the doorstep really. We walked almost everywhere so that we could take in the sights and it didn't take us long to be in Central. There is a tube close by (Lambeth North), so that's convenient too. All in all, a very pleasant stay and a good hotel.