- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"Room cleanliness was excellent, however we only went for breakfast once and the food wasn't very nice at all, quite cold so we preferred to..."
"We were on Embankment and decided to stay in London at the last minute. This hotel is excellent value for money. Clean, friendly staff and a..."
"The hotel was ideally located for the West End, being just a 5 minute walk from the South Bank, London Eye, etc. The room was pretty basic b..."
"Would definitely stay again only 20 mins walk from Big Ben. Very clean and tidy, but room very hot, fan supplied should have warned us! We b..."
"A great, clean hotel, reasonably priced for London, good facilities...."
About the hotel
Newly refurbished hotel in an excellent location for all central London leisure and business locations. The Days Hotel Waterloo offers excellent value for money combined with a superb location assuring both business and leisure clients a comfortable stay.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/11/2010 to 30/11/2019 - The credit card will be used to guarantee the booking. If not present at check in, card holder needs to contact the hotel and provide a 3rd party authorisation in writing to pay for the room(s) . The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Good base hotel
Room cleanliness was excellent, however we only went for breakfast once and the food wasn't very nice at all, quite cold so we preferred to eat somewhere else.
Other than that, really good budget hotel, I would recommend to people who want a good base for visiting London.
Friendly and great value in central location
We were on Embankment and decided to stay in London at the last minute.
This hotel is excellent value for money. Clean, friendly staff and a buzzing bar and restaurant. The room had everything we needed, including a fan as it was a warm summer's evening. Plus shower gel and shampoo in the bathroom and a hair dryer. We would stay here again.