- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"We arrived very late and the person on reception was most helpful - thank you! The rooms were great. Next morning everyone commented on the..."
"Good accommodation with air conditioning (needed as close to busy main roads); twin room with large single beds; decent shower room; free wi..."
"Two families travelling together. Staff were great. Rooms were easiky accesable. Great mix of people..."
"Got woken up at 6am by alarm going off in our room staff at reception just said false alarm never apologised or anything then got woken up a..."
"We stayed with our two year old after being at Alton towers. It's about 25 min away from Alton towers. The hotel was clean and well presente..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Stoke on Trent. Located within easy walking distance of Stoke City FC’s Britannia Stadium , a great night's sleep at affordable prices awaits you here! Our Stoke on Trent hotel is perfectly located for football supporters travelling to the Britannia Stadium, only 100m away. We are also a top choice for families as Alton Towers’ has Roller Coasters, family rides and an hour of fun is just a short drive away.
To make your trip even better, we have Special Offers for Alton Towers such as day passes to Alton Towers with overnight Holiday Inn Express accommodation. For your benefit, our hotel is pleased to offer free accommodation for under 18’s when sharing a parent's room. With Breakfast Included with hot favourite’s sausages, scrambled eggs and baked beans. FREE WI-FI. When staying with us, you won’t find a better value hotel in Stoke on Trent. We are located three miles from Junction 15 of the M6, a handy 4 miles from Hanley our City Centre and we offer free parking for all guests. Relax in our lounge bar then have a well-earned rest in your comfortable, quiet en-suite guest room which features air conditioning and a flat screen TV. When you require excellent conference facilities in Stoke on Trent, our well-equipped meeting room will suit any business budget. You can chose from a number of hire options that can include lunch and overnight accommodation.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Bar , Breakfast to go
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 20/06/2016 to 30/11/2016 - Come and check out our cool new look guestrooms on your next stay. We are sure you will love these! The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
We arrived very late and the person on reception was most helpful - thank you.
The rooms were great. Next morning everyone commented on the comfy beds and good showers. Breakfast was as expected of a buffet style meal
Very happy with our stay
Clean, fresh and reasonable with helpful friendly staff
Good accommodation with air conditioning (needed as close to busy main roads); twin room with large single beds; decent shower room; free wi-fi.
Limited channels on TV. Staff on reception also seem to have to keep breakfast area clean, which was sometimes more than they could manage during busy periods. Unfortunately, the designated smokers' area is at front door of hotel - would be much better if it was located away from the entrance.