- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"We needed a hotel near enough to bham city...as evrywhere else was book up or too pricey over the seasonal period...this was perfect as not..."
"A friendly welcome to a clean and tidy hotel that's just minutes from the M6. It's a bit of a journey to get to the town centre (15 - 20 min..."
"My only comment would be that the bathroom grouting needed a bit of a "steam clean". It was grubby in places. However, the room was spotless..."
"The room was loverly and clean, and the service was great, the breakfast in the morning was a bit of a let down as we paid for 2 (£4.95 each..."
"The hotel room was clean and comfortable but the facilities of the hotel are limited. I think the price I paid was quite expensive for what..."
About the hotel
We are pleased to advise we are currently refurbishing the hotel to make an application to join the Holiday Inn Express brand. Work is proceeding within the hotel, especially in the public areas. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
Benefit from easy access to the M6 motorway when you stay at the Castle Bromwich Inn, located at junction 5. We offer FREE car parking and FREE WI-FI access to also guests at our handy location, just 5 miles from Birmingham's bustling centre. Our friendly staff will welcome you on arrival at the modern Castle Bromwich Inn. The airy lobby has a well stocked bar serving hot and cold beverages and snacks, comfortable sofas and a large flat screen TV. There is also dining area where you can enjoy an optional buffet breakfast. All rooms are en suite with invigorating power shower; flat screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities. We're situated close to local businesses and The ICC Birmingham is 7 miles away. Benefit from discounted Stay Park and Fly rates when you travel from Birmingham Airport , 4 miles away. Soak up matchday atmosphere at Aston Villa's stadium, Villa Park , 3 miles from the Castle Bromwich Inn. We are well-placed for family fun, close to Drayton Manor Park and 12 miles from Cadbury World . It's just 25 minutes by local bus into Birmingham city centre for concerts at The NEC. Please note when using satnav use postcode B35 7AD
Showing Saturday 25 April 2015 to Sunday 26 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 07/03/2013 to 10/03/2013 - We are pleased to advise we are currently refurbishing the hotel to make an application to join the Holiday Inn Express brand. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause. The LateRooms.com rates for Castle Bromwich Inn Birmingham in BIRMINGHAM are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Castle Bromwich Inn Birmingham
We needed a hotel near enough to bham city...as evrywhere else was book up or too pricey over the seasonal period...this was perfect as not too pricey and we'd stayed before so knew the location.
Room was clean and spacious,warm enough too for such a cold time if year and comfy and quiet enough. staff were friendly and helpful when we checked in/out... oh and the two little ladybugs in our room i thought were quite cute,however my partner thought they wern't...i let them out the window though so no harm done...thank you,we maybe back at some point :)