- Very Good
- 52 guest reviews
"Felt as if we were in a 5 star hotel. All staff, including cleaners were so welcoming. Food was excellent. Nothing was a problem. Always che..."
"Chose this location for visiting Falkirk wheel, Kelpies and the Glasgow museums. Very easy access to motorway but far enough removed for it..."
"Great hotel, very good staff, excellent value, very relaxing. Would use this hotel again and in good location...."
"Staff are 100%+. Could not fault them. Every request met with a smile and willingness to help. Room a bit tired but very clean. Www supposed..."
"Only stayed one night but was happy with service, room and breakfast. Good value for money. Will stay again..."
About the hotel
The Westerwood Hotel & Golf Resort is a four-star hotel, spa and golfing resort which is set within 400 acres of woodland in Cumbernauld, Central Scotland, close to Glasgow, Edinburgh and Stirling. The hotel has a tranquil spa offering 5 fully air conditioned beauty rooms offering you an exciting selection of treatments for face and body with a relaxation area for some extra quiet time following your treatments. Besides the comfort of the opulently appointed Health Club including gymnasium, swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi, you can also enjoy the irresistible 18-hole, par 72 golf course designed by Steve Ballesteros and Dave Thomas that makes The Westerwood Hotel & Golf Resort one of the most notable hotel and golf resort's in Scotland.
The Grill Restaurant is bright and vibrant offering a great selection of food in outstanding surroundings. The Grill enjoys stunning views of the golf course and the Campsie Hills, we also have a covered terrace for those warm evenings. Due to the popularity of the restaurant, pre-booking is always recommended in order to avoid disappointment on your arrival to the Restaurant. The 148 luxurious bedrooms brim with the subtle tones and touches that will make your nights sleep the best ever! Satellite flat screen LCD TV, free internet access, complimentary refreshments and luxury bathrooms with baths and walk-in power showers are among your calming creature comforts. Amazing places to visit include capital city Edinburgh, Falkirk Wheel, Stirling - with its towering monument to William Wallace- and Scotland’s international shopping capital, Glasgow. Trains run regularly to Edinburgh and Glasgow from local train station Croy, just a 5 minute drive away. The nearby A80 connects to all major motorways connecting Scotland’s largest cities. We are also only a 20 minute drive from Glasgow SECC which has many exciting events throughout the year. The Westerwood Hotel & Golf Resort have just received a silver award in the Green Tourism Business Scheme. Free car parking for all guests. Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel including all guest bedrooms. We know how to treat our guests. That’s why they voted us the Which? UK Hotel Chain of the Year
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
2Night stay at Westerwood
Felt as if we were in a 5 star hotel.
All staff, including cleaners were so welcoming. Food was excellent. Nothing was a problem. Always checking to see if we were okay or wanted anything.
Ideal for Falkirk and Glasgow
Chose this location for visiting Falkirk wheel, Kelpies and the Glasgow museums.
Very easy access to motorway but far enough removed for it not to be a noise issue. Views from hotel in opposite direction across the golf course stunning. From the warm reception at reception to the exemplary service from every member of the hotel and restaurant staff , we could not have asked for more.
We used the grill bar on the three successive nights we were there,such was the standard ,choice value and service provided.
We felt genuinely valued, not something you can say about every hotel of this stature.