- Very Good
- 159 guest reviews
"The room was ok but was paper thin walls so every noise (including plug sockets been pressed) by the people either side & also noises outsid..."
"Lovely old main building, most rooms in modern blocks which considering the quality of De Vere could do with a referb. Service is great woul..."
"We had THE most amazing dinner in the restaurant. Great service from staff. Spa was great -we had it all to ourselves. We came here for a le..."
"Excellent and good value..."
"This really is a beautiful place with a lot to offer. The food was great and the grounds are truly wonderful. Although we did not use them t..."
About the hotel
Set within 32 acres of idyllic parkland, this grade 1 listed Edwin Luytens designed Manor House is full of period charm and sits within easy reach of Portsmouth and Southampton with the cathedral cities of Chichester and Winchester nearby. Spread over a number of interesting buildings, New Place offers 108 modern en-suite bedrooms in 4 mews style terraces located a short distance from the Manor House with its impressive facade. All rooms feature free high speed internet access, LCD TV with Sky Channels, direct dial telephones and Tea & Coffee making facilities.
Guests will enjoy a delicious selection of local dishes in the hotels table d’hote restaurant situated within the Manor House. For something a little less formal, the bar menu & room service options offer a tempting array to whet the appetite. New Place boasts a great health club – take a dip in the indoor pool or enjoy the sauna and Jacuzzi. There are also two tennis courts for a knock about and an all terrain trim trail. Whether you are relaxing after a hard day’s work or after a long day spend exploring the region for leisure, the great facilities provide all you need to unwind. Nearby attractions include: Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, Gunwharf Quays Portsmouth, Westquay Southampton, Marwell Zoo, Whiteley Village Shopping Outlet, Wickham Vineyard, Winchester Cathedral. With its convenient location and easy access from both the M3 and M27, New Place is the perfect hideaway. Car Parking onsite is available for guests on a complimentary basis. Pets may be accommodated on a discretionary basis, please call the sales office to discuss your requirements. A pre-paid soilage deposit is required, typically £50. 00 and will be refunded following your stay. Complimentary Wi Fi is available in all bedrooms and public areas
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Croquet, Tennis Courts
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/09/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Please note if paying by a credit card, there is a GBP 2.50 transaction fee. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
The room was ok but was paper thin walls so every noise (including plug sockets been pressed) by the people either side & also noises outside...especially when people are arriving gone midnight & even staff weren't using hushed tones been mindful of the time.
The staff were lovely & room service was good. Just a bit let down by the room, luckily it wasn't a long stay.
Lovely old main building, most rooms in modern blocks which considering the quality of De Vere could do with a referb.
Service is great would not pay normal rates but if you get it for under £60 good value. Food and drinks expensive but many great pubs within 5 minutes.