- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"I have seen some reviews for the Quayside Hotel previously but they are pretty old. I would say this Hotel is definitely quirky but excellen..."
"The hotel is very nice in a lovely position in the town over looking the harbour. It's an old building and the room was hot even in Septembe..."
"Very pleasant place with staff that could not do enough for you, thank you for a nice break...."
"Very nice stay. View from room was excellent. Easy to walk to harbour, shops etc. Lovely breakfast...."
"We stayed in a family room, with my 12 year old and 4 year old. We were greeted by a friendly member of staff and shown to our room and help..."
About the hotel
Delightfully situated overlooking picturesque harbour. Superb restaurant specialising in freshly caught fish and local produce. Friendly local pub serving excellent bar food with live entertainment at weekends.
Beautiful coastal walks, close to the Marina and golf nearby. Ideally situated to explore the delights of South Devon. Please note that the hotel is a NON SMOKING hotel, any guests found to have been smoking in a bedroom will be fined £100. 00 *Please note that the hotel does not have a lift - there are stairs to all bedrooms, if a low floor is required please contact the hotel. *Please note that guests will be asked to pay on arrival at Quayside Hotel. Thank you. *
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- 11/06/2013 to 01/06/2022 - Please note that the hotel is a NON SMOKING hotel, any guests found to have been smoking in a bedroom will be charged £100.00.Please note that guests will be asked to pay on arrival at Quayside Hotel The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
I have seen some reviews for the Quayside Hotel previously but they are pretty old.
I would say this Hotel is definitely quirky but excellent. It seems to have been refreshed recently possibly last year. Clean tidy with an excellent Restaurant. Hard for me to find fault with it. Our room was at the back, the premium rooms all had sea views. Our room had it's own conservatory via patio door and it presented a nice area to relax when the weather turned wet on the Saturday. I thoroughly recommend staying at the Quayside.
The hotel is very nice in a lovely position in the town over looking the harbour.
It's an old building and the room was hot even in September (no air con) must be pretty uncomfortable in high summer. Being an old building it was a little noisy with creaky floor boards and stair case every movement is heard (ask for a room at the top of the hotel less people passing your room). Over all nice hotel we would go back.