- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"We stayed in a family room, with my 12 year old and 4 year old. We were greeted by a friendly member of staff and shown to our room and help..."
"Location car parking and reception were exceptional. Staff were very good perhaps the waitress might be a little less aggressive. Main criti..."
"I booked an hour before I arrived and had the last room available which, if I'm honest wasn't great. Small single room with a view of a smal..."
"Beautiful view from our room. Very friendly welcoming staff...."
"Accommodation was very good but, being several old buildings joined together, it was a bit of a rabbit warren so access to the rooms was rat..."
About the hotel
Delightfully situated overlooking picturesque harbour. Superb restaurant specialising in freshly caught fish and local produce. Friendly local pub serving excellent bar food with live entertainment at weekends.
Beautiful coastal walks, close to the Marina and golf nearby. Ideally situated to explore the delights of South Devon. Please note that the hotel is a NON SMOKING hotel, any guests found to have been smoking in a bedroom will be fined £100. 00 *Please note that the hotel does not have a lift - there are stairs to all bedrooms, if a low floor is required please contact the hotel. *Please note that guests will be asked to pay on arrival at Quayside Hotel. Thank you. *
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 11/06/2013 to 01/06/2022 - Please note that the hotel is a NON SMOKING hotel, any guests found to have been smoking in a bedroom will be charged £100.00.Please note that guests will be asked to pay on arrival at Quayside Hotel The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Nice hotel in a great location
We stayed in a family room, with my 12 year old and 4 year old.
We were greeted by a friendly member of staff and shown to our room and helped up with the bags. The room itself was up 3 small flights of stairs which wasn't a problem for us but potentially needs to be considered if you have mobility issues. The room itself was better than expected, the double bed was quite small but sufficient and comfortable. My only negative comment would be that the rooms were awfully hot but two small fans were provided.
The family rooms do not offer a sea view but the location of the hotel is excellent, right in Brixham harbour with amazing views. The breakfast was delicious, one of the best b&b experiences ever. Really good. The waiting staff were very busy but polite enough. Overall this is a good hotel that is great value for money.
Location car parking and reception were exceptional.
Staff were very good perhaps the waitress might be a little less aggressive. Main criticism would be that staircase handrails were a little sticky. However we would certainly revisit.