- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Beautiful view from our room. Very friendly welcoming staff...."
"Accommodation was very good but, being several old buildings joined together, it was a bit of a rabbit warren so access to the rooms was rat..."
"very good room number 30 with balcony..."
"Lovely hotel, friendly staff and great position in the village...."
"It was a perfect spot for a short break, just what we were looking for! The hotel was clean, the staff were welcoming and the food was lovel..."
About the hotel
Delightfully situated overlooking picturesque harbour. Superb restaurant specialising in freshly caught fish and local produce. Friendly local pub serving excellent bar food with live entertainment at weekends.
Beautiful coastal walks, close to the Marina and golf nearby. Ideally situated to explore the delights of South Devon. Please note that the hotel is a NON SMOKING hotel, any guests found to have been smoking in a bedroom will be fined £100. 00 *Please note that the hotel does not have a lift - there are stairs to all bedrooms, if a low floor is required please contact the hotel. *Please note that guests will be asked to pay on arrival at Quayside Hotel. Thank you. *
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 11/06/2013 to 01/06/2022 - Please note that the hotel is a NON SMOKING hotel, any guests found to have been smoking in a bedroom will be charged £100.00.Please note that guests will be asked to pay on arrival at Quayside Hotel The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful view from our room.
Very friendly welcoming staff.
Accommodation was very good but, being several old buildings joined together, it was a bit of a rabbit warren so access to the rooms was rather up and down.
There was no lift.
Service in the restaurant was very slow as there was a very large family party staying for the weekend and they always seemed to get in ahead of us. The dessert I ordered ran out before I was served but I wasn't advised when I ordered that it was no longer available. Nothing else on the dessert menu appealed.