- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Excellent location on 'high side' of Brixham harbour with ample parking a few minutes walk away. Good food and breakfast. Winding stairways..."
"I can't highly recommend this hotel enough , we had a wonderful view over the harbour and of Brixham , the restaurant was excelent with a wo..."
"Enjoyed the balcony views...."
"All the staff were incredibly helpful, nothing too much trouble. The Hotel has a warm welcoming vibe. We had an Inland Room which opened up..."
"Lovely room over looking harbour. Large room food wonderful lovely staff will return as soon as posible..."
About the hotel
Delightfully situated overlooking picturesque harbour. Superb restaurant specialising in freshly caught fish and local produce. Friendly local pub serving excellent bar food with live entertainment at weekends.
Beautiful coastal walks, close to the Marina and golf nearby. Ideally situated to explore the delights of South Devon. Please note that the hotel is a NON SMOKING hotel, any guests found to have been smoking in a bedroom will be fined £100. 00 Small Pets allowed by request in inland facing bedrooms, a daily charge of £13. 00 will apply. *Please note that guests will be asked to pay on arrival at Quayside Hotel. Thank you. *
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 11/06/2013 to 01/06/2022 - Please note that the hotel is a NON SMOKING hotel, any guests found to have been smoking in a bedroom will be charged £100.00.Please note that guests will be asked to pay on arrival at Quayside Hotel The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good spot to explore Brixham and surrounding area.
Excellent location on 'high side' of Brixham harbour with ample parking a few minutes walk away.
Good food and breakfast. Winding stairways to some of the rooms, though porter helped with baggage.
I can't highly recommend this hotel enough , we had a wonderful view over the harbour and of Brixham , the restaurant was excelent with a wonderful choice of fresh sea food , we were more than happy with the service and look forward to returning again .