- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Location car parking and reception were exceptional. Staff were very good perhaps the waitress might be a little less aggressive. Main criti..."
"I booked an hour before I arrived and had the last room available which, if I'm honest wasn't great. Small single room with a view of a smal..."
"Beautiful view from our room. Very friendly welcoming staff...."
"Accommodation was very good but, being several old buildings joined together, it was a bit of a rabbit warren so access to the rooms was rat..."
"very good room number 30 with balcony..."
About the hotel
Delightfully situated overlooking picturesque harbour. Superb restaurant specialising in freshly caught fish and local produce. Friendly local pub serving excellent bar food with live entertainment at weekends.
Beautiful coastal walks, close to the Marina and golf nearby. Ideally situated to explore the delights of South Devon. Please note that the hotel is a NON SMOKING hotel, any guests found to have been smoking in a bedroom will be fined £100. 00 *Please note that the hotel does not have a lift - there are stairs to all bedrooms, if a low floor is required please contact the hotel. *Please note that guests will be asked to pay on arrival at Quayside Hotel. Thank you. *
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 11/06/2013 to 01/06/2022 - Please note that the hotel is a NON SMOKING hotel, any guests found to have been smoking in a bedroom will be charged £100.00.Please note that guests will be asked to pay on arrival at Quayside Hotel The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Location car parking and reception were exceptional.
Staff were very good perhaps the waitress might be a little less aggressive. Main criticism would be that staircase handrails were a little sticky. However we would certainly revisit.
I booked an hour before I arrived and had the last room available which, if I'm honest wasn't great.
Small single room with a view of a small enclosed inner 'terrace' area and, as it was a hot day and there was no air conditioning, the room was really hot. There was a fan provided which helped a bit. Having said that, the majority of other rooms see much better, many with views over the harbour, and so I would stay here again. The staff were all really friendly and helpful, the food was great, and the adjoining bar was just the same, also with great entertainment on the night I was there. The hotel's private car park, albeit 200m up the road, was a bonus as the only other option is the pay & displays which most other hotel guests have to use. All in all, a good place to stay...just don't get the last room!