- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"The hotel is very nice in a lovely position in the town over looking the harbour. It's an old building and the room was hot even in Septembe..."
"Very pleasant place with staff that could not do enough for you, thank you for a nice break...."
"Very nice stay. View from room was excellent. Easy to walk to harbour, shops etc. Lovely breakfast...."
"We stayed in a family room, with my 12 year old and 4 year old. We were greeted by a friendly member of staff and shown to our room and help..."
"Location car parking and reception were exceptional. Staff were very good perhaps the waitress might be a little less aggressive. Main criti..."
About the hotel
Delightfully situated overlooking picturesque harbour. Superb restaurant specialising in freshly caught fish and local produce. Friendly local pub serving excellent bar food with live entertainment at weekends.
Beautiful coastal walks, close to the Marina and golf nearby. Ideally situated to explore the delights of South Devon. Please note that the hotel is a NON SMOKING hotel, any guests found to have been smoking in a bedroom will be fined £100. 00 *Please note that the hotel does not have a lift - there are stairs to all bedrooms, if a low floor is required please contact the hotel. *Please note that guests will be asked to pay on arrival at Quayside Hotel. Thank you. *
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 11/06/2013 to 01/06/2022 - Please note that the hotel is a NON SMOKING hotel, any guests found to have been smoking in a bedroom will be charged £100.00.Please note that guests will be asked to pay on arrival at Quayside Hotel The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel is very nice in a lovely position in the town over looking the harbour.
It's an old building and the room was hot even in September (no air con) must be pretty uncomfortable in high summer. Being an old building it was a little noisy with creaky floor boards and stair case every movement is heard (ask for a room at the top of the hotel less people passing your room). Over all nice hotel we would go back.
Very pleasant place with staff that could not do enough for you, thank you for a nice break.