- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Wonderful charming hotel, excellent staff - helpful and pleasant, the place has a relaxed feel and only wish I could have stayed a few extra..."
"Awesome staff. Really friendly and helpful. Had the most perfect stay...."
About the hotel
The Roundthorn Country House is an elegant Grade ii Listed Georgian Mansion, set in its own landscaped grounds, with panoramic views of the Eden Valley, Pennines and Lakeland Fells and overlooking the busy market town of Penrith. Roundthorn is located in an extremely peaceful and secluded environment yet only minutes from the M6and A66. The Roundthorn Country House is the perfect venue for that special break, short break, weekend break, or business stopover.
The hotel's bedrooms are all en-suite and each is unique in character and furnished to the highest standard. The house has its own bar lounge and a cosy residents' lounge, with a real fire in the winter, in which you can relax and unwind after a busy day at the office or on the fells. Served in the Eden Room each morning our 'Great Cumbrian Breakfast' is guaranteed to prepare you for the day ahead!
- Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Wonderful charming hotel, excellent staff - helpful and pleasant, the place has a relaxed feel and only wish I could have stayed a few extra days
Roundthorn Country House