- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Perfect for what we wanted - a one night stop as we were travelling on to Harris and Lewis. Would like to go back and stay for longer to inv..."
About the hotel
Privately owned and managed small hotel set amidst stunning West Highland scenery. Comfortable en-suite bedrooms, all located on the first floor. Spacious lounge bar serving light lunches, tea and coffee, evening bar meals from an extensive blackboard menu.
Award winning fine dining restaurant with 2 AA Rosettes open for dinner only (seasonal). Located close to the National Trust for Scotland visitor centre and monument. Local scenery such as the Glenfinnan viaduct and Loch Shiel has been used extensively in the Harry Potter, Highlander and Braveheart films.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Easy to find, friendly people, O.K. food.
Perfect for what we wanted - a one night stop as we were travelling on to Harris and Lewis.
Would like to go back and stay for longer to investigate the area around the hotel. It looked really lovely.