- Very Good
- 49 guest reviews
"Air conditioning not working in any of the rooms as the units "required servicing" as it has been very hot for quite a while surely this sho..."
"The hotel is conveniently located just off the end of the M606 but without the noise you often get with a hotel next to a motorway. Staff ar..."
"Very comfortable and friendly...."
"Second visit. Both times have been excellent experiences...."
"Tiles broken in bathroom. And.lighting not working, that's me being fussy because it's a nice place and I stay very often. The bar man or ch..."
About the hotel
The Best Western Plus Cedar Court Leeds/Bradford hotel is so called because of its proximity to both of these vibrant West Yorkshire cities. The M606 brings guests right to our doorstep from J26 on the M62, and is less than 20 minutes from the centre of Leeds. It is also one of the largest independent and purpose built conference and banqueting venues in the north.
It has a big reputation for large scale conferences, annual general meetings, events, exhibitions, dinner dances and weddings. Hotel facilities include 130 en-suite bedrooms all of which have free Wi-Fi internet access. The Brasserie serves menus that feature locally sourced Yorkshire produce and is open daily for breakfast and dinner. The hotel also has a health and fitness centre which comprises of an indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room and a fully equipped gym. Car parking is also available on a complimentary basis for up to 500 vehicles.
Showing Tuesday 1 September 2015 to Wednesday 2 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Having booked and paid for a double room, it was a shock to arrive and check in, to find I had been put into a twin room.
I went back to reception only to be told that this was the only room available as they were fully booked. The air conditioning didn't work in the room, and seeing as just outside my room seemed to be the collective smoking area for the rest of the hotel, I couldn't have my window open either. There were several power cuts during the night which didn't make my stay any happier. So, after a rather uncomfortable nights 'sleep' in a single bed I checked out early, where there was no mention of the power problems, no apology for the mix up with the room, and generally no real appetite to see how I enjoyed my stay
Good food and service
Air conditioning not working in any of the rooms as the units "required servicing" as it has been very hot for quite a while surely this should be a priority.
Good food and staff were very polite and helpful