- 6 guest reviews
"I was looking for bed and breakfast accommodation for a one night stay whilst attending a two day seminar in London. The hotel was very clos..."
"Value for money, excellent location...."
"I loved this hotel, quality accommodation at a quality price. You won't find a cheaper hotel in a better location, literally over the road f..."
"No lift no air but we made out ok..."
About the hotel
Need a central location ideal for sight-seeing & shopping? This stylish hotel provides all you need, ideal for all your shopping in the world famous shops of Kensington. Near Royal Albert Hall, the V&A Museum, Chelsea and Knightsbridge. In South Kensingon, the West End near Royal Albert Hall, Chelsea and Knightsbridge, Heathrow and Gatwick Airport, Victoria and Albert Museum.
Less than a minute’s walk from South Kensington Tube Station. With a vast selection of exquisite restaurants all at the hotel's door step for the different tastes, guests are simply spoilt for choice.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 03/12/2012 to 24/12/2021 - An authorisation form is required when using a third party card. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
City break experience
I was looking for bed and breakfast accommodation for a one night stay whilst attending a two day seminar in London.
The hotel was very close to the venue of the seminar and in that respect was very convenient. The room, en-suit and bedding was clean and the television worked. One of the taps on the wash hand basin needed some attention but functioned. The staff I met were very pleasant and courteous As bed and breakfast accommodation I was more than pleased with the experience. I have a couple more seminars planned later in the year at the same venue and intend booking at The Brompton Hotel again.
Brompton Hotel London
Value for money, excellent location.