- 1 guest reviews
"Made to feel very welcome. Homely, lovely surrounding. Great food Would recommend a bist...."
About the hotel
We are a small family-run luxury B&B, sitting in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales just 1. 5 miles from Leyburn market town in beautiful Wensleydale. Bellerby is a typical Yorkshire Dales village with a lovely open green, friendly pub and waddling ducks on the beck that flows past the house.
We have 2 en-suite bedrooms in our converted single storey barn 'Tumblestones'. The rooms have tea/coffee making facilities and their own TV’s. Both rooms are extremely spacious, Clover is a super-king/ twin room with en-suite bathroom and Thistle is king-size room with a large shower room. There is a shared living/dining area where guests will be served breakfast but are also welcome to relax here in an evening or morning. Tumblestones Barn sits behind the main house and provides luxury bed and breakfast accommodation with ‘enhanced hospitality facilities’. There is the option to book the whole of Tumblestones for your party. Tumbelstones has been converted to a high specification with guests comfort and enjoyment of paramount importance. Guests are welcome to sit out on the patio or in the garden and enjoy the stunning views across our fields where the sheep and horses graze.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Breakfast to go
- Video/DVD Library
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Made to feel very welcome.
Homely, lovely surrounding. Great food
Would recommend a bist.