- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"Hotel was welcoming. We loved the humour. Food was fantabulous. Would not hesitate to come back. You cannot go wrong booking here ...."
"Late rooms app used again Unbelievably good rate Abbie on reception was charming Dinner bed and breakfast at set times to fit in with a very..."
"Staff very lovely and helpful, very good value for money with dinner and breakfast included etc. Situated 5 mins away from harbor so well wi..."
"Just back from a 3 day break. Incredible value for money and good wholesome food. The pool is for children and not poss to take a proper swi..."
"Exelent hotel would stay there agian..."
About the hotel
The Devonshire Hotel Situated within its own grounds, the Devonshire Hotel, with lawns and sun patio, is just a few minutes away from Torquay harbour and the town centre. Situated on the hill above the town, the area around the hotel is flat, close to the popular local Meadfoot beach. For those not wishing to make the short walk up or down the hill to the town there is a regular bus service.
Bedrooms are centrally heated with shower and/or bath, digital TV, tea & coffee making facilities. Comfortable lounge areas or the sun patio provide the perfect setting in which to enjoy morning coffee or afternoon tea. The spacious dining room overlooking the garden serves homely food with a great atmosphere. A good selection of wines to accompany your meal are available from the bar. At night the dining room is cleared and becomes our entertainment lounge. The Devonshire hosts some of the best live acts in Torquay, We are open all year round taking in coach parties and self drive guests. we are a very friendly hotel run by the same manager for the last 10 years. We have now been awarded the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2016.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Outdoor Pool , Pitch n' Putt , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel was welcoming.
We loved the humour. Food was fantabulous. Would not hesitate to come back. You cannot go wrong booking here .
What a pleasant surprise
Late rooms app used again
Unbelievably good rate
Abbie on reception was charming
Dinner bed and breakfast at set times to fit in with a very large coach party
Well stocked bar with good range of products