- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"First impressions on arrival were very good, public lounge/bar, restaurant & reception very nice and all brand new. Once through to the "bed..."
"We stayed at this hotel as a one night stop off and therefore selection was based on convenience to the route further into Scotland and pric..."
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Greens at Gretna, staff were friendly and helpful . Hotel very modern and clean with sufficient parking.I..."
"Staff friendly, room excellent, dinner was very good. Overall a very good hotel and would use it again...."
"Hotel was easy to find and having recently been refurbished, was in excellent condition for the most part. The staff were friendly and helpf..."
About the hotel
Greens at Gretna was refurbished in 2015, the Hotel is modern and stylish, providing a quality 4-star experience at 3-star rates. All 38 spacious double and family rooms are part of the refurbishment programme as are the banqueting suites and public areas. More than just a fabulous wedding venue with large affordable accommodation, Greens at Gretna is The Perfect Spot to meet for business meetings, to take a break on longer journeys or to simply relax in our beautiful gardens.
Whatever your reasons for visiting Scotland why not stop off and enjoy the relaxing surroundings of the Greens at Gretna.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
2 night break @ Greens @ Gretna
First impressions on arrival were very good, public lounge/bar, restaurant & reception very nice and all brand new.
Once through to the "bedroom area's" the quality dipped a bit. The carpet in the main passage outside of our room (108) was on a slight incline & was worn & "stretched" causing lumps which could be a trip hazard. The room was nice although there was a stain on the carpet in the lounge/tv area. the bathroom was a little tired and had no working toilet roll holder. On the up side, the customer service, staff & food were excellent and we would return to this hotel.
Ideal for family
We stayed at this hotel as a one night stop off and therefore selection was based on convenience to the route further into Scotland and price.
However, apart from managing to miss the entrance in the dark and the post code taking us to the rear of the building, I could not be happier with our stay here. We had a spacious family room that had two king size beds in it plus an additional seating are with sofa and armchair . The bathroom fittings looked a little bit dated but nonetheless they were well maintained, clean and fresh.
The staff were helpful and friendly, which even our children noted, as they were attentive and offering assistance without having to be asked. I would be delighted to stay again at this hotel.