- 2 guest reviews
"Very clean, good parking nice hotel very convenient for town center. Staff very helpfull. Enjoyed our stay. Alan Gray..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the brand new and contemporary addition to London Heathrow Hotels - Heston Hyde Hotel - offering a fabulous location for Heathrow and Central London with luxury and service at its very best. The newly built hotel is the latest luxury premier hotel in London offering a comfortable abode suitable for both the business and recreational traveller. Take a dip in our indoor heated pool or relax in the luxurious sauna.
The gymnasium is where guests can work out on our state of the art equipment to finish off a hard day’s work or simply relax from your worries – use of the Spa is complimentary to our in house residents. The hotel offers free parking for residents and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Heston Hyde Hotel is located in the borough of Hounslow and is in close proximity to Heathrow Airport, Brentford, Stockley Park and Chiswick. Just off the M4 motorway it offers superb links into Central London or towards Slough, Windsor and Reading. The hotel is ideally located for sports fans attending Wembley, Twickenham or Royal Ascot.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 30/09/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Please note that on Twickenham Match days the hotel can provide a shuttle service to the stadium. Please contact the hotel for further information. The LateRooms.com rates for Heston Hyde Hotel in Middlesex are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Very clean, good parking nice hotel very convenient for town center.
Staff very helpfull. Enjoyed our stay. Alan Gray
smoke and mirrors
really good new facilities but they were badly let down by lots of things not working and very poor customer services.
there were absolutely no information in the room about service and facilities. no lights in areas or anyone manning the pool leisure area. Had to go back and get a towel from the room to use the pool. restaurant was disorganised and food was doing 2 laps of the room trying to find the right table. waited 40 mins after finishing main meal and still not cleared and offered desert/coffee do left and made one in the room. I was so concerned about service that I didn't have breakfast as I needed to eat and run to collect from the airport. The reception staff appeared very flustered and getting stroppy with each other when busy . . . . I hope the get it sorted as the facilities are good but very badly let down by poor organisation