This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Relax in our friendly 13 bedroom hotel with easy access to and from the M5 and M6 motorway system. A stone throw away from the main Hagley Road connecting directly to Birmingham city centre, NIA, main road network to the NEC and the bustling night life, bars, restaurants and shopping that Birmingham has to offer. .
Hotel Dinara offers our guests a comfortable, relaxing lounge for residents and members where they can enjoy listening to music, watching TV, playing a game of pool or a tipple at the hotel bar. While we do not serve breakfast, our guests can take advantage of our close friends at the highly rated Bacon and Eggs cafeteria situated across from the hotel, where Jane and her staff will look after you and all for a very reasonably cost. Open from 7:30am to 2pm Mon-Sat, 8am to 1pm Sunday excluding bank holidays. Hotel Dinara is competitively priced yet our commitment and driving force is to provide a high standard of hospitality; we aim to please and make your stay at Hotel Dinara a pleasant experience.
Showing Wednesday 4 May 2016 to Thursday 5 May 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet