- 1 guest reviews
"Very good apartment close to the town centre with all the necessary confiness......."
About the hotel
Station Suite, Church Street, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX1 1QZ Weather you’re visiting Calderdale on business or leisure, Simple2let offers this superior, luxury serviced apartment in the heart of Halifax town centre, tailored to your individual requirements. Station Suite sleeps up to 2 adults comfortably and is a very cost-effective alternative to a hotel. Outside Situated in the heart of Halifax, this luxurious serviced apartment offers easy access to the M62 motorway network.
If you are willing to drive just 15 minutes you’ll find the beautiful historic villages of Hebden Bridge, Haworth and the Bronte county- we also offer free, secure parking for your complete peace of mind. For those without their own transport there are numerous bars, shops, clubs and restaurants just a short walk from the apartment and the train station is positioned just 200yards away. Inside The whole apartment has recently undergone a complete refurbishment and is decorated to a very high standard with new flooring, paintwork and furnishings. The spacious tranquil living room is the perfect place to sit back and relax, whether you’re catching up on work using our free Wi-Fi or just sitting back and enjoying a night in front of the TV, it’s furnished with a large, comfortable corner group sofa, coffee table, plasma TV, iPod docking station and freestanding floor lamp. The kitchen is open plan to the lounge and dining area, there are various modern appliances (oven, hob, fridge, freezer, microwave and washing machine) and all the utensils and crockery you would need to prepare a quick meal or an extravagant romantic meal. In the dining area is a dining table and chairs which is laid out to restaurant standard ready for you to wine and dine. The master bedroom fits in nicely with the luxurious theme, it has a beautiful velvet bed and superbly comfortable mattress to ensure you have the best night sleep possible, there is also bedside tables, contemporary art-work and plenty of storage for all your belongings. The fully tiled shower room includes chrome fittings; a white suite made up of a wall hung wash basin, WC, and shower cubicle, there is a glass shelf for all of your toiletries along with a wall hung mirror.
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Super location to hike and enjoying the night
Very good apartment close to the town centre with all the necessary confiness....