- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Good size room with spacious en-suite recently refurbished..."
"Me and a colleague shared the apartment which has two beds, two bathrooms and a lounge kitchen. Very clean tidy and modern. Very good place..."
"This was a handy hotel on the way to North Kent, easily walkable from Gravesend railway station, the accommodation was a standard business-t..."
"I love this place. Classy with character. A great bar and the best cooked breakfast I've had in years...."
About the hotel
With excellent Transport links to Central London and only 23 minutes to St Pancras via train, this Gravesend Boutique Hotel is situated along the river front in Gravesend Town Centre. We at the Clarendon Royal Hotel are dedicated to providing our guests with a restful retreat. Situated along the Gravesend waterfront, we are perfectly positioned within Gravesend Town Centre for a peaceful stay, as well as being within walking distance of local shops and restaurants.
The quiet setting is only a short walk from Gravesend Train and Bus Station, with links to local heritage towns, such as Rochester and Canterbury. Local shopping centres, such as Bluewater, Lakeside, Westfields and Fremlin Walk are easily accessible by train, car or bus.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Go elsewhere poor room poor customer service
Have written a complaint to hotel via email and yet to have a response....
will update if they do reply
Disappointed is an understatement.... always stay in a premier inn when we visit family in gravesend but spent a night here for a change as it was our wedding anniversary and wanted to have a special night rather than just another night at the premier inn....look at my photos it tells the story. ... unclean , unfinished and not good in my opinion at all. Hairs and dirt in the bath, stinks like wee badly probably due to old carpet in bathroom, cracks and holes in places, blind in bedroom doesn't shut enough so day light comes through the bottom, no wardrobe just a plastic clothes rail, only 1 mug between me and husband, ripped carpet in bathroom and I couldn't complain as no one on desk just like on arrival we had to go n find someone to check us in... and this was supposed to be a suite room. It was in my booking about it being our anniversary clearly customer service is lacking here... Really disappointed do not bother !!
Everything I needed
Good size room with spacious en-suite recently refurbished