- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Stayed just 1 night in Ullswater room 1 double suite grnd floor with own patio next toReception, after attending awedding reception in Winde..."
"Lovely break. I came here with a group of girls for a equating weekend, which it was. Rooms were beautiful...."
About the hotel
Situated in the stunning Eden Valley, just outside the Lake District, the Whitbarrow Hotel at Whitbarrow Village provides serene and unspoilt landscapes as far as the eye can see. Whitbarrow Hotel provides you with a unique experience, offering all the modern comforts you would expect from a hotel with the added advantage of a fully serviced self-catering facility, offering the opportunity to be completely self-sufficient should you wish. Our Suites are fully fitted with Wi-Fi, surround sound television systems, tasteful, modern furnishings and a private balcony or patio to best enjoy the breath-taking views.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Wish I was staying longer... We will be back! Highly recommend this gem!
Stayed just 1 night in Ullswater room 1 double suite grnd floor with own patio next toReception, after attending awedding reception in Windermere night before & fully booked second night, hence last minute booking at Whitbarrow.Well, was overwhelmed at room.
Beautiful decor, comfy lounge kitchen area, superb bathroom. Facilities great, friendly restaurant & reception staff, great food. Views from restaurant outside balcony lovely. Will tell all our friends & highly recommend. To find it, halfway between penrith&keswick on A66, turn off at The Sportsman Pub towards Hutton Roof. Will return for sure
I came here with a group of girls for a equating weekend, which it was. Rooms were beautiful.