This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Wheatsheaf is a coaching inn, where in years gone by teams of horses and coaches would be kept in the stables below and above blindingly drunken parties would be held where coachmen, travellers and mysterious highwaymen would drink, dance, tell tales, sing and generally be very badly behaved. Much has changed but we still aim to please our local community and our goal is be an exceptional example of a traditional coaching inn with 14 beautiful bedrooms, a great wine list, good beer and some excellent regional food which is, wherever possible, local, seasonal and sourced from only the best suppliers in the area.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet